Author Topic: Unban due illegal ban  (Read 262 times)

Offline killer196

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Unban due illegal ban
« on: June 08, 2014, 11:13:58 pm »
Was banned for some reason i didnt even get. And i want an explaination of why i get as the only one a 12 hour ban. I didnt where banned before done nothing wrong.

Why didnt i get a warning first if i do something wrong? Why nobody try to talk to me?
« Last Edit: June 08, 2014, 11:42:24 pm by killer196 »

Offline Kalitorian

• Count
  • Renown: 164
  • Infamy: 13
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmarunionen
  • Game nicks: Kalitorian, Lerikalian, Torilerian
Re: Unban due illegal ban
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2014, 11:43:31 pm »
Quote from: Patoson
Anyway, Enrica banned for 6 hours, killer196 banned for 12 hours, and the rest have been warned.

What he`s asking is why he got a 12 hour ban for doing the same as 4 other guys.

Offline Patoson

• Marshall
  • Renown: 784
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2014, 02:40:49 pm »
I banned you for 12 hours and Enrica for 6 hours because you hit the viscount more times than Enrica did, and hours instead of 1 day because of the confusion. It seems my message wasn't clear enough, although I'm sure I always said it right, and people hear what they want to hear: killing the viscount is not allowed, and the only exception where you would be allowed is if a round cannot be finished by any means. That's a rare case, and, right now, it can happen in that map, but it wasn't the case in that ban request. You just didn't like the map and decided to change it while other teammates were really playing the map.

From the official rules:

No intentional teamwounding/teamkilling during a round (teamkilling friends after a round ends is allowed, teamkilling random people is not)

NOT OK: killing the Viscount to change map

Offline killer196

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2014, 03:00:16 pm »
Thanks for the answer. I was just pissed of because i didnt hit the most. Schlappi for example hit equal amount. But ban is over and i wont do it again.