Author Topic: Unban Jaren  (Read 251 times)

Offline Jaren

• Earl
  • Renown: 303
  • Infamy: 15
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: MB
Unban Jaren
« on: May 22, 2014, 09:49:58 am »
I'd like to begin this conversation in a civilized manor, it is 3:35 in the morning and sure... The server is dead as far as activity in combat goes.

So... This is the first time I've been banned, so I am relatively pissed. Unfortunate based on time, nevertheless, too little too late.
I was banned at least 20-30mins after the action took place... The action? Burning time on flags... People had to wait and gain exp.
God forbid.

Am I sorry I took up an extra 2-3 minutes of your time?
No. In retrospective of how I've handled this situation in comparison to others within the community?
Fuck who or whatever Admin took charge, I'm in all seriousness that I'm sure I've seen your bull shit.

Nevertheless, I'm banned till I wake up some time later.
http://forum.melee.org/na-(official)/ban-jaren_mb-and-hoc_reddeath/ you, whomever posted this shit... Fuck your face. You're the scum of the community that I despise the most.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2014, 10:00:24 am by Jaren »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Artyem

• King
  • Renown: 1218
  • Infamy: 264
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul / Raven / SODOMY
  • Game nicks: Artyem
Re: Unban Jaren
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2014, 10:03:14 am »
You two delayed long enough for more than one of the thirty people in the server to complain to me personally, and one even posted a ban thread.

Not everybody plays the game to grind xp, some people just want to fight and have fun.  Regardless, it's only a six hour ban, take a break and go chill out on another game for awhile.

take it to my feedback thread if you want to shit post
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Sordida asinum latronibus sumus