Author Topic: Ban DRO_Schopper  (Read 330 times)

Offline Trikipum

• Count
  • Renown: 155
  • Infamy: 50
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Ban DRO_Schopper
« on: May 10, 2014, 12:58:01 pm »
1. Name of your character involved: Caos
2. Name of offending character(s):   DRO_Schopper
3. Time and server, as accurately as possible: EU2 ~about 11:45 GMT
4. Written description of what happened, the whole story. Also what happened before and after:
We respawn. I grab a ballista and load it. This guys comes and takes it over and just fires it randomly while i aim it. Then he claims he has no weapon (so griefing and leeching)
5. Why you think the offender did what he did: In his own words "I dont have a weapon" and he believes he has more rights and is smarter than other people. He said he retired. As that gave him right to do whatever he wants.
6.  Screenshots:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

7. Names of players who witnessed what happened: I cant really tell but the screen is clear enough. He admits he takes the ballista and also says he has no weapon (so leeching). Please ban this guy at least 1 day or he wont ever learn. He was saying "I retired, i will tell them that".. holy crap.. as retiring allowed you to do whatever you feel like...Stupids like this are the ones making me want to apply as admin.. at times... only at times...
"if you can't handle waiting a few minutes now and then, this game is not for you"

Offline Friedturtle

• Count
  • Renown: 224
  • Infamy: 10
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: Ban DRO_Schopper
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2014, 12:02:06 pm »
He tells me he dropped down his knife at the ballista.
But even if you just retired you cannot take over a ballista if someone is shooting with it already.

Maybe just ask the guy in chat, and tell him you retired next time.
Dont just take over and expect the other guy to be fine with it. You'd find it annoying too, if something like that happens to yourself.

DRO_Schopper gets a warning for this. I'll make sure he reads it.