Author Topic: Ban Musashi  (Read 553 times)

Offline oerput

• Knight
  • Renown: 40
  • Infamy: 31
  • cRPG Player
  • cuckold
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Merc
  • Game nicks: Gooseberry
Ban Musashi
« on: May 07, 2014, 08:01:37 pm »
Vagina_Inspektor
Barabe_Musashi
Tonight around 8 pm , EU1
He couched my horse accidentally and took most of its hp. said sorry but i didnt give a fuck thinking he is cuntfaced ex gk cav scum who races at round starts to kill noobly peasants. after my report he come and th my horse. i demand justice !
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

most of my clanmates were there.

Offline Normanguy

• Knight
  • Renown: 72
  • Infamy: 78
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Ban Musashi
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2014, 08:10:19 pm »
I know i shouldn't post but you aren't a good cav yourself you always th and never appologise so how do people know you don't do it delibrately...

And also to add what ever admin will review this will not know if you are telling the truth as you have screened the log and not the incident as it happens. So mext time do that or both.

Just so you know :)

Offline oerput

• Knight
  • Renown: 40
  • Infamy: 31
  • cRPG Player
  • cuckold
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Merc
  • Game nicks: Gooseberry
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2014, 09:32:22 pm »
you are full of shit. i always say sorry after i screw someone up. can u prove otherwise. and this thread is not about me saying sorry afterwards. its about the incident. so fuck off and shut up.

Offline Normanguy

• Knight
  • Renown: 72
  • Infamy: 78
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2014, 09:55:26 pm »
ermm, just to point out read my post again and lols at the QQ, was only a comment of advice for your threads for next time. think someone needs to warn him!

Offline F i n

• OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 1148
  • Infamy: 155
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • Hi
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Fin
  • IRC nick: Fin
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2014, 11:15:03 am »
There won't be a ban for Musashi.

And here are several reasons why:

First, your banrequest is not according to the form.

Second, your ONE screenshot doesn't prove Musashi attacking you on purpose: After the first hit, he immediately said "sorry". The second hit was a bit weird, but unfortunatelly there is no further chat going on on your screen to prove it either intentional or accidental.

And the most important reason: If you think you can insult other players on the forums and have your banrequest untouched, you're wrong. This kind of behaviour makes your request kind of less reliable.

Stuff like "you're full of shit" / "fuck off and shut up" etc. DO not belong here.

That's why you (oerput) get a warning.

To Normanguy: you also do not belong here. So even though you're right in saying

"And also to add what ever admin will review this will not know if you are telling the truth as you have screened the log and not the incident as it happens. So mext time do that or both." ,

stay of other ppl's topics in the bansection unless you're involved.

Have a nice day.

"Life was easier as a borderline alcoholic." (chadz, 2016)