Author Topic: Rename request and a little suggestion ^^)  (Read 241 times)

Offline Porthos

• Marshall
  • Renown: 779
  • Infamy: 84
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • The February Patch Survivor
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hello Kitty Clan (aka 'Clan For Fun')
  • Game nicks: Porthos_Woodstock, InvasionOfGiganticLANDCRABS, Random_Nobody, cRPG_Addict and many more
Rename request and a little suggestion ^^)
« on: April 30, 2014, 04:20:27 am »
+2
Hey there, I am in trouble :(
Sometime ago I decided to make all my characters to be veterans. I've made a few veteran characters, and then I wanted to have also a skip the fun veteran character. So, I've played 1-st generation character named Porthos_Woodstock last month, and today I've finally upped to lvl 33. Then I retired him and renamed to The_Gorgeous_Twink (this is my previous skip the fun character's name, i deleted him beforehand) and only then I discovered that I can't actually make my 2nd generation character to be skip the fun (which is actually kinda bizarre). Now I have Veteran The_Gorgeous_Twink, which I can't turn to skip the fun. And I don't want to have Twink as a regular character, cuz he was made to be stf and nothing else. I apologize for my mistake, but can you please rename him back to Porthos_Woodstock? So I will make new fresh character, with the name The_Gorgeous_Twink, and will turn him to skip the fun state. I don't want to waste my time in order to upgrade it to lvl 31 just to rename it with the retirement.
And the suggestion - why can't we have a veteran skip the fun characters at all? Can you please make gen 2+ characters convertible into stf :oops:
(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: April 30, 2014, 04:55:56 pm by Porthos »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
<=== thanks to Tiny_Glancer <3 (never click on that image)
I'm not sure if ships are ingame
You Can't Kill Me