Author Topic: Buff Short Spear  (Read 169 times)

Offline FRANK_THE_TANK

• King
  • Renown: 1312
  • Infamy: 339
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • FluckCucker
    • View Profile
  • Faction: A Free and proud Peasant of Fisdnar!!!
  • Game nicks: FRANK_THE_TANK
  • IRC nick: Sippy sip
Buff Short Spear
« on: June 06, 2014, 11:12:21 am »
With the changes to the Spear I, Frank. Do declare a discrepancy in the force... wait... No, the market. And being an economist sorry, paracite leeching the life blood out of the working people and society as a whole because I like money and fuck you. I think this must be dealt with!

POST HASTE SIR!! POST HASTE.

What little grammar I have used up to this point shall now die in a fiery, fiery hole.

Increase the price of the short spear to be equal with the spear and then increase it's damage to 28 thus making the difference between the two spears length and speed but creating a real choice and a solid reason to use the short spear as it will become a rather good weapon it may also necessitate an increase in price for both SUPER WEAPONS OF AWESOME that are still incredibly inferior to Abdulla because really why rear a horse when you can just smash it into the stone age with mighty Damascus steal the end ABDULLA AKBAR!
Fammi un pompino!

I think I have ball cancer in my right nut :(
Good news everybody! It's not nut cancer :)
Bad news everybody, I got dumped :(

Offline Joseph Porta

• King
  • Renown: 1029
  • Infamy: 234
  • cRPG Player
  • (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻. take all my upvotes! Part-time retard
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild Enthousiast,
  • Game nicks: Wy can't I upvote my own posts, Im a fucken genius, yo.
  • IRC nick: Joseph_Porta
Re: Buff Short Spear
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2014, 11:15:48 am »
I think the short Spears holds a Nice niche.. Iets the vood facehugging hoplite stasbbing.

Fucking auto correct ugh
I loot corpses of their golden teeth.
But he'll be around somewhere between Heaven and The Devil, because neither of them will take him in, and he'll be farting loudly and singing a filthy song.

i'll be there at around
chadztime™