Author Topic: 0.3.3.4  (Read 15448 times)

Offline Thranduil

• Earl
  • Renown: 367
  • Infamy: 14
  • cRPG Player
  • what? ... What? ... WHAT?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Ward of Mithrim
  • Game nicks: Warden_Thranduil The_Doctor
Re: 0.3.3.4
« Reply #90 on: April 02, 2014, 05:39:24 am »
+2
Meh. I can live with this I guess. It just got more expensive for heirloomed ranged if I read that right, and I'm going shield again next gen anyway. Well, I'll enjoy the buff until I retire my archer, or until tomorrow's patch if that happens. Would have been nice to see some maps updated in the patch, but then again, I have 10+ maps waiting for approval or to be uploaded. The Scene Editing thread is so dead. *sniff*  :cry:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline SP1N

• Duke
  • Renown: 585
  • Infamy: 22
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ravens of Valhalla
  • Game nicks: N1PS, SP1N
« Reply #91 on: April 02, 2014, 05:54:24 am »
At fifteen, I had the will to learn; at thirty, I could stand; at forty, I had no doubts; at fifty, I understood the heavenly Bidding; at sixty, my ears were opened; at seventy, I could do as my heart lusted without trespassing from the square.

Wow, throwback.
(click to show/hide)

Offline Inglorious

• Earl
  • Renown: 497
  • Infamy: 39
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • Courage is our shield
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Banana Republic / Chevaliers
  • Game nicks: IngloriouslyBad / Affordable Cavalry
« Reply #92 on: April 02, 2014, 08:22:48 am »
+3
So, population was dead when I got home from work at midnight... usually 70+ on. All that was left was the Archers/Crossbows/Throwers practicing for CS:GO, and the few brave people who didn't make it into melee before getting shot up. My Cataphract didn't even stand a chance...

Goodnight

Offline Cicero

• Duke
  • Renown: 515
  • Infamy: 418
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
  • scourge of god
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BashiBazouks
  • Game nicks: BashiBazouks_Cicero
  • IRC nick: Cicero
« Reply #93 on: April 02, 2014, 08:56:37 am »
Dear developers&chadz ;

We dont have enough people to even fight in strategus battles as 51vs51 ; i remember before we could even do that 102vs102 with the amount of people applied or wants to participate.

Now we can't even full the rosters even UIF is having problems about it sometimes.

We cant  play 60 vs 60 on EU1 even prime time ; i remember before the server limit was 120 and u couldnt join server when its 110 or something like to due to let admins join it or it was too laggy at 120 so the server goin to automaticly password and let people leave so when its 110 population it was removing the password.But now i can guarantee you even people are joining the server they are using ranged or playing for 20 or 15 minutes then leaving due to pew pew.

I am not talking about killing all the ranged ( actually i do  :lol: ) but i cant understand the system of crpg as playing unbalanced shit is better than balanced shit.It was ok before this patch we didnt even need about an archer buff which is not logical to die with my armour.Everyone know its hard to kill me but last night i died with 2 arrows.Fuckin 2 arrows with 73000 gold upkeep items ( 74 body armour , 70 leg and 52 head armour ) . I am still not saying that i want to be immortal ; the point that i am trying to show you is not that easy.  Yea i must die to ranged because i am 2h same goes to archers will die to cav and shiedlers die to 2h thats the  law of crpg .

remember everyshit got a timer.

Offline Mendro

• Count
  • Renown: 236
  • Infamy: 53
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercs
« Reply #94 on: April 02, 2014, 09:32:06 am »
+2
Didn't play since the patch but buff accuracy for throwing and reduce damage sound weird. Did you really feel throwing inaccurate before?
I mean it's throwing, not xbow. Missing target is a part of this class.

Offline Tojo

• Earl
  • Renown: 490
  • Infamy: 84
  • cRPG Player
  • Long Live NA_1
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Krems, HoC, Acre, MB, HG, Beserks
  • Game nicks: _Tojo, Drew_Brees, Tijo
« Reply #95 on: April 02, 2014, 09:59:46 am »
I request that tomorrow's patch include throwing Axes that stick out of the victim. It would be nice to know if I threw the Axe in their face or arm.

That is all. Goodnight.

Offline Strudog

• Marshall
  • Renown: 922
  • Infamy: 361
  • A Dog
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Britfag
  • Game nicks: Strudog
« Reply #96 on: April 02, 2014, 10:39:50 am »
+3
This is what happens when c-rpg dev team do not get the help of the c-rpg community when creating a new patch, I'm not talking about the whole community bu the select few who really do know their class.

For example Mendro who is a lvl 35 thrower and is probably the thrower who has played the class the most is even saying wtf about this patch, I've never heard Mendro complain about throwing before in my life while on c-rpg and this is the first time since this patch has rolled out.

Also i played archer for a week before this patch rolled out and i found it to be the most balanced class in the game, i could top scoreboards but also could do very badly, it was very balanced and now you have just fucked it up again.

This takes me onto mmy next point why the fuck have you not addressed the issue of 1h cav? People are continuously complaining about it and how OP it is, they 1 shot nearly everything with minimal effort, it is beyond a retarded class now and you guys always seem to just look straight past it.

I really do think there should be a council of people of who play the game to approve things before they are actually put into motion because every c-rpg patch actually gets worse and worse.
This is the internet.
Men are men
Women are men
Little girls are FBI agents.
Those are the rules no?

Offline Thorning

• Peasant
  • Renown: 5
  • Infamy: 4
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: April 02, 2014, 10:52:30 am »
+1
I agree it has been an bloody headshot party lately, and more and more people are leaving for evryday, why not make crpg like it used to be before? where you got xp depending on the kills of the team, with the standard xp system now we got more and more peasents leeching while others pay in big riches to upkeep their armour.
i don't cry over archers getting buffed, but more sick of the people willing to respec just because of the patch, play what you thinks is fun, not which one is overpowered...

Offline Mendro

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: April 02, 2014, 10:59:07 am »
For example Mendro who is a lvl 35 thrower and is probably the thrower who has played the class the most is even saying wtf about this patch, I've never heard Mendro complain about throwing before in my life while on c-rpg and this is the first time since this patch has rolled out.

I'm waiting to test it before complaining about it. I just said it's seem weird.
But ammo changes for throwing axes family is nice. There still good points in this patch.

Offline Templar_Steevee

• Duke
  • Renown: 613
  • Infamy: 128
  • cRPG Player
  • Pew-pew for victory!!!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Steevee, Templar_catchArabbit, Gangtroll
« Reply #99 on: April 02, 2014, 11:07:44 am »
+1
There still good points in this patch.

As an archer i can say that archery buff were no needed. It's nice that looming bows is more worth now, but it will be ok, if there will be  reduce of base dmg on bows before looming.

Also adding additional dmg on tatar arrows were not needed.

Strudog's idea is nice, but ppl that eventually will go to that group should be both from EU and NA ad they should have common respect in community. Also those persons should know what is logic  :twisted:
Archer forever :D

Offline Mendro

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: April 02, 2014, 11:09:46 am »
+1
As an archer i can say that archery buff were no needed. It's nice that looming bows is more worth now, but it will be ok, if there will be  reduce of base dmg on bows before looming.

Was speaking about the ammo changes for throwing, not archery stuff   :D

Offline Templar_Steevee

• Duke
  • Renown: 613
  • Infamy: 128
  • cRPG Player
  • Pew-pew for victory!!!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Steevee, Templar_catchArabbit, Gangtroll
« Reply #101 on: April 02, 2014, 11:15:38 am »
+1
Was speaking about the ammo changes for throwing, not archery stuff   :D
Population of throwers is way less than archers, also archers can easily change wiew of battlefield compared to throwers.
I don't find anything bad in throwing buff, but last change for bows makes them kind of op.
Archer forever :D

Offline PsychoTwins

• Earl
  • Renown: 453
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: FarmerBob, NinjaBob, 20PingIsHardBob, StrIsHardBob, HaxorBob
« Reply #102 on: April 02, 2014, 11:19:51 am »
+2
Incoming patch.

cRPG is being patched, please stand by...
Here, dear crpg folk, we have an honest man who doesn't conceal the truth out of the fear of getting nerfed. He surely deserves a round of heartfelt applause.