Author Topic: The GOBBLIN Empire Announces New Mega-Alliance  (Read 2157 times)

Offline Novamere

• Duke
  • Renown: 599
  • Infamy: 273
  • cRPG Player
  • Feed me your tears!
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Knightmare_
Re: The GOBBLIN Empire Announces New Mega-Alliance
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2014, 11:55:33 pm »
Let you down on a 10 second post on an internet gaming forum? Exactly what does that even mean?

Anyone who can be "let down" by something like this isn't someone I want to nerd associate with.

#realtalk

By the way I am so furious that I literally scream in Frisian TS3 so loud everyday that people cry and are afraid that I am going to be violent. I scream Keshian's name repeatedly and never stop thinking of him any second that I am on or away from my computer. You know that scene in Billy Madison where Chris Farley is driving the bus? My face looks roughly like that 24/7, especially when I am posting threads like this or saying Kesh is gay in NA_1. You literally cannot begin to comprehend how absolutely furious and anally pained Keshian has made me. I punch walls when I think of him in the morning, pouring milk into my cereal. I think of him when I drive to work imagining crashing my car into his house. I can't even have a good orgasm because his cheeky retard fucking smile pops into my brain right when I go over the edge. Every single post I have made about or towards him has been absolutely authentic vitriol that I cannot hold back. It is pressured through my fingers with wave after crushing tidal wave of unrelenting hot white fury onto my keyboard--I am just a sieve through which all emotions are held back except for unbridled passionate hatred for Keshian. I've gone to my Internet Psychiatrist about this and he has told me that if I can't change my ways I will die of a brain tumor that has developed due to intense cranial pressure that I suffer constantly from which is induced by my eternal hatred of Keshian.

What are you, retarded?

(click to show/hide)

Didnt even  read any of that and i just know its u busting a forum load haha

Offline UnholyRolyPoly

• Earl
  • Renown: 348
  • Infamy: 68
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2014, 01:21:17 am »
Hi Kesh fuck you, bet you thought there'd be something in here that you could shitpost about.
lol

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2014, 04:19:56 am »
Aye you made a thread just to troll him? Jesus Christ unplug for a few hours.

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • Renown: 634
  • Infamy: 237
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 02, 2014, 04:51:54 am »
surprised you didn't make another thread to post this again.

never mind you guys did. rofl
« Last Edit: March 02, 2014, 04:56:25 am by Goretooth »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Braeden - Clanless maybe? or Free Peasant not sure - Rarely plays, plus might be retarded
Tydeus - Nord EU Scum - Hates adminning