Author Topic: The Super Friends Strike Back: Revenge of The Friendship  (Read 529 times)

Offline KaMiKaZe_JoE

• Marshall
  • Renown: 904
  • Infamy: 117
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Cavalieres
  • Game nicks: KaMiKaZe _______
The Super Friends Strike Back: Revenge of The Friendship
« on: February 21, 2014, 07:25:11 pm »
+5
((tl;dr: We're attacking Mantooth and want mercs. Shitty time lol w/e. Also, join our Strat faction--anyone's welcome we don't give a shit))

After another few miles of walking Joe was done. He sat down on the edge of a thick forest and, resting his back against a tree, started rummaging through his backpack to see what sort of goods he had purchased. His hands dredged forth a few pieces of exotic horse steak.

He gagged, then tossed it into the forest.

Now he would be hungry, in addition to being alone. Where was Champion Courser, his big, sweaty horse-lover? The world's reset had separated them, and he felt her loss keenly.

Joe's moping was interrupted by the screaming of a diesel engine and the roar of flames. He turned, and saw a fiery, metal vehicle burst through the forest to his left, burning branches flying every which way. The long, tube-like construct swerved massively, kicking up dirt, and roared towards Joe, parking just a few feet away. A little door in the hellish, metal beast's side folded inward and a man with a triceratops head walked out, apparently unharmed by the all the fire. He waved at Joe. He was clutching a cudgel. "Hey Joe! Funny seeing you here!"

Joe stood and, happy to see a friendly face, hugged BaleOhay. "Hello fellow friend," Joe said. "Those are some slick wheels." He waved over Bale's shoulder at his other comrade in arms, another former FCC warrior and baddie, Firebus. He received a long, loud blow of Firebus's horn in response.

"You haven't seen my horse by any chance, have you?"

"Afraid not. I think you have to buy a new one." Joe started tearing up, but fought back the sob that rose in his throat. He didn't want to buy a new horse. Bale, reached out a tentative hand and pat Joe's shoulder. "Ok, man. I'm sure you'll find it. Her."

Joe nodded and, peeking around Bale, saw that Firebus was loaded with naked, cudgel bearing men. One of them, naked and glistening in his glorious, gold-toothed blackness, stood at the front of the bus, gesturing wildly at the unruly crowd of troops behind him. One of the soldiers tried to grab at the man's massive, gold chain/necklace, but he swatted the groping hand away. Joe returned his attention to Bale. "I see that you, Firebus, and Snoop have got some troops there with you. On the war path?"

Bale nodded, his horns menacing the air. "YES! WE ARE GOING TO DO BATTLE WITH MANTOOTH, THE SILLY BITCH, AT EXACTLY 7:39AM EST NA TIME ON SATURDAY! WE WANT HIS GOODS!"

"Why are you yell--"

"ALSO, THE SUPER FRIENDS ARE RECRUITING SOULLESS BANDIT BUDDIES TO JOIN THEM IN STRAT! JOIN US TODAY, AND WE'LL DICK AROUND TOGETHER!"

Joe nodded. Alright then.
"I don't think I'd want to meet anyone from cRPG. Sorry no offense lol" -TG

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
Re: The Super Friends Strike Back: Revenge of The Friendship
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2014, 04:25:51 am »
+2
Kesh, why don't you cry about this battle time?

http://c-rpg.net/?page=strategusbattlesupcoming#!?page=strategusinfobattledetail&id=85

Oh because you initiated it. You guys changed so much this strat.

how dare you make me explain strat again.
we have had two battles at shitty times but there are some huge differences.

battle #1 i initiated at 9pm EST and the enemy used his nighttime to push it back to 5am est.

Battle #2 kesh clicked on a dude and hit attack and then went to bed and ended up catching said dude a lot faster than was expected but since it was a dude in the open you cant really pick your times as much as when you attack a fief so we got a shitty battle time cause we wanted to steal crates from some dude.

now then, you may resume being mean about our shitty battle time.

Offline KaMiKaZe_JoE

• Marshall
  • Renown: 904
  • Infamy: 117
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Cavalieres
  • Game nicks: KaMiKaZe _______
Re: The Super Friends Strike Back: Revenge of The Friendship
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2014, 06:11:06 am »
+2
So I'm drunk.

My roommate is sucking the wine out of a bag that once belonged to a box of wine.

I literally needed CPR in order to get back to these forums. I came back from the brink to declare my desire to not fight Frisia again. Were too gay to hate. The times are just accidents. Like myself.

I'm actually listening to Careless Whispers now and might die. Sorry all.
"I don't think I'd want to meet anyone from cRPG. Sorry no offense lol" -TG