Author Topic: Characters.  (Read 635 times)

Offline Kentzor

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Characters.
« on: May 17, 2011, 09:17:34 am »
It may not be the right thread, but here we go:
back in the good old days of cRPG i used to have thousand of chars. Anyway due to school and what so ever I couldn't get on for 8-9 months.
Anyway, my question is that is there ANY way to see the characters related to my Ip or something like that?As I can't remember only few of them I would like to delete the rest, but i need help with that.

Offline Knute

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 682
  • Infamy: 21
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Free Peasants of Fisdnar
Re: Characters.
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2011, 09:51:14 am »
When you login to the c-rpg.net site, up at the top you can click on the down arrow near your character name and it should show all your characters.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2011, 09:53:09 am by Knute »

Offline CoWorm

• Knight
  • Renown: 46
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Conqueror_Worm, Nyarla
  • IRC nick: CoWorm
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2011, 10:06:15 am »
When you login to the c-rpg.net site, up at the top you can click on the down arrow near your character name and it should show all your characters.

This more or less. From what I hear it's bound to your CD-key so they should all be available in that menu, though you might have some problems if you have a new computer, or so I hear.

Offline Spawny

• Count
  • Renown: 152
  • Infamy: 27
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Templar_Spawny
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2011, 10:30:14 am »
This more or less. From what I hear it's bound to your CD-key so they should all be available in that menu, though you might have some problems if you have a new computer, or so I hear.

Not if you still use the cd-key.

Also, if you don't see the dropdown box, just log into one of your characters you do remember. Click on it's name in the upper left corner and the dropdown box will appear.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

The problem is even if you are number 1 in NA you are still only number 467 in EU or the worst in AUS(number 17)