Author Topic: My cRPG dream  (Read 1153 times)

Offline Bryggan

• Marshall
  • Renown: 727
  • Infamy: 207
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: 13 Knights, HCE
  • Game nicks: Jerk, Asshole, Dumbass, etc.
Re: My cRPG dream
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2014, 04:35:22 am »
Everything is fine, though maybe speed up the game, as I GTX 2-handers because I let go of the block too soon.  That could be because as a shielder you have to be damn fast with your counter hits.  But that's me.

Strat needs work though.  People seem to only want to play for the vast amounts of exp.  But otherwise it is very boring.  Keep smashing til someone runs out of tickets.  Attrition forever!

Offline Radament

• King
  • Renown: 1071
  • Infamy: 64
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • ☑Yes ☒No
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction
  • Game nicks: «Radament» «Miasma»
« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2014, 01:25:55 pm »
+1
Pizza or Not To Pizza .
This is the Dilemma *emphatic breath*
(click to show/hide)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Zhyang

• Count
  • Renown: 276
  • Infamy: 74
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: -
« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2014, 01:31:17 pm »
a wipe? im sure the number of players would  abate even more..

Offline darmaster

• King
  • Renown: 1398
  • Infamy: 297
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguards
  • Game nicks: Retsamrad
« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2014, 01:35:33 pm »
+1
I have to admit that I'm rather impressed by the general thoughts I've read so far; I'd have never thought that so many could still care so much about looms and XP. Now from what I'm going to write next it may seem that I'm accusing the most of you of being jews venal: in fact I can't believe there are still players retiring for looms, especially if most of you don't even need them (I've seen people with 30+ masterwork items more than a year ago, can't imagine what's their own armory now). But it is even harder to believe that some of them would stop playing just because there had been a reset to all their (and ours) items and experience points; I swear it's hard to me to see the reasons for they're still playing right now. Because, as I said in the OP, there should be an mix between old/new exp system that reduces grinding level and makes levelling much easier and less stressful (not to mention the strat battles, hopefully this time available also for not STRwhores); so except the fear of being low level (that only partly justified for those lvl 34 35 that stopped retiring) I can't really get what has the right to stop this game from being boosted oncd again.

Well said so, I must add that I've never really went deep thinking about the negative aspects of a massive wipe these days, mostly because it seems obviously a good thing to me, so I'd gladly take suggestions that may enlight me about this (no sarcasm intended I seriously fail to see it).

I also have to mention that usually the majority during these years complained about removing such things as polestun, kiting, 720º thrusts from lancers etc...  :rolleyes:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login