Author Topic: [UNBAN] Johann Von Straussenberg  (Read 430 times)

Offline Johann_Von_Straussenberg

• Noble
  • Renown: 16
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
[UNBAN] Johann Von Straussenberg
« on: January 16, 2014, 02:45:43 am »
I was on the Na battle server playing, and this guy, who was on my team, we started doing the ''head banging'' thing, and we both had crossbows and were standing by the flag, then out of nowhere he just shoots me, and kills me, and reloads, no admin action, what so ever, and there were 4-5 enemies left in the round when he killed me, so it was not an ''end of round TK'' So next round, I shoot him in the back, and said ''rekt'' just as he said after he shot me, BUT THEN the Admin steps in! I keep playing, and then next thing, without any warning I am banned from the server. Honestly, these admins need to do better, I see tking going on all the time, and no one get punished, and then I get tked, and retaliate, and I get banned, also the fact I got no warning when I was banned.

Offline Rhalzo

• Duke
  • Renown: 599
  • Infamy: 48
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FIDLGB
Re: [UNBAN] Johann Von Straussenberg
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2014, 02:58:28 am »
You are only banned for an hour.

You intentionally TK'd your team mate, which warranted some sort of action. The dude who TK'd you in the round before also got an hour ban for the same action.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Rhalzo's already in Chaos' cooler older brother clan, he's fine riding his motorcycle around in a leather jacket smoking cigarettes with GIRLS, our little treehouse isn't his speed anymore.

Offline Johann_Von_Straussenberg

• Noble
  • Renown: 16
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: [UNBAN] Johann Von Straussenberg
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2014, 03:03:29 am »
Ok, thank you, I am fine with the ban as long as he did too, thank you.