Author Topic: How long am I banned and why?  (Read 446 times)

Offline PoisonedTail

• Earl
  • Renown: 307
  • Infamy: 126
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: TimTheEnchanter
How long am I banned and why?
« on: January 16, 2014, 02:52:30 am »
I was playing an alt char named StoneBow. My team was winning 13 kills to 4 with the flags almost capped. (Around 10 seconds left until capped). I saw some guy and we started punching and head bobbing with crossbows. With 10 seconds left until flag caps, I shot him without the intention of him dying since he was a plate crutch and I had a hunting xbow. I thought he would have a sense of humor but he reported me. The very next round at the beginning, he team killed me. The guy starts bitching to the admin (Rhalzo) about how I should be banned, so Rhalzo bans me. I don't really see how this is bannable. I have a few questions though. How long am I banned for? My other question is, why am I the only one who was banned here. Killing your teamate at the beginning of the round is 10x worse than at the end when you are about to win...
« Last Edit: January 16, 2014, 02:56:00 am by PoisonedTail »

Offline Rhalzo

• Duke
  • Renown: 599
  • Infamy: 48
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FIDLGB
Re: How long am I banned and why?
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2014, 02:56:11 am »
You are banned for an hour. As well as the dude who you TK'd, then TK'd you in return.

I shot him without the intention of him dying

You intentionally TW'd and instead TK'd. That's a no no.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Rhalzo's already in Chaos' cooler older brother clan, he's fine riding his motorcycle around in a leather jacket smoking cigarettes with GIRLS, our little treehouse isn't his speed anymore.

Offline PoisonedTail

• Earl
  • Renown: 307
  • Infamy: 126
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: TimTheEnchanter
Re: How long am I banned and why?
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2014, 03:00:55 am »
Thanks