Poll

add?

yes
17 (85%)
no
3 (15%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Author Topic: can we get jamiche into rotation on EU 1?  (Read 368 times)

Offline Torben

• King
  • Renown: 2011
  • Infamy: 352
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • still prepare to get sexed
    • View Profile
  • Faction: by my overly nerfed heavy lance.
can we get jamiche into rotation on EU 1?
« on: January 06, 2014, 03:47:15 pm »
+5
(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

love that map,  miss it.  poll added.
Yes, I know from whence I came! Discontented as a flame, Upon myself I live and glow. All I grasp like lightning flashes, All I leave behind is ashes
Flame I am - that much I know!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Lemon

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 517
  • Infamy: 190
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Lemon Company
  • Game nicks: #Free Lemon 2012
  • IRC nick: Lemon
Re: can we get jamiche into rotation on EU 1?
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2014, 10:00:10 pm »
Looks fun, NA 1 aswell?  :oops:
Lemon Luther King JR, has a dream, where all trolls are treated with fairness and equality. Lemon's want to be able to vote, and ride in the front of the bus, and drink from the same fountain that we do. Please right this inequality

Offline Teeth

• King
  • Renown: 2550
  • Infamy: 1057
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2014, 10:26:11 am »
Due to there being too many village maps in the past, village maps have been rigorously and mostly randomly cut ages a go. Some of the ones that were left weren't all that great either, so Fips and me have cut some more of them. I have been intending to re-add some of the village maps of which I know that they play well, I think I already have a few sorted already. I have some time on my hands so I'll get to that. Not sure if Jamiche played all that well though, but I might add it, unless I find enough fantastic village maps.

Offline Torben

• King
  • Renown: 2011
  • Infamy: 352
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • still prepare to get sexed
    • View Profile
  • Faction: by my overly nerfed heavy lance.
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2014, 11:14:51 am »
Due to there being too many village maps in the past, village maps have been rigorously and mostly randomly cut ages a go. Some of the ones that were left weren't all that great either, so Fips and me have cut some more of them. I have been intending to re-add some of the village maps of which I know that they play well, I think I already have a few sorted already. I have some time on my hands so I'll get to that. Not sure if Jamiche played all that well though, but I might add it, unless I find enough fantastic village maps.

thanks for your work teeth.  there are many nice village maps out there,  although I like Jamiche a lot I remember enjoying plenty others,  too.

Yes, I know from whence I came! Discontented as a flame, Upon myself I live and glow. All I grasp like lightning flashes, All I leave behind is ashes
Flame I am - that much I know!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login