Author Topic: changes  (Read 632 times)

Offline Switchtense

• King
  • Renown: 1137
  • Infamy: 137
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • poking you where the sun dont shine!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns, BIRD CLAN BEST CLAN!
  • Game nicks: All sorts of Switch's
  • IRC nick: Switchtense
changes
« on: January 02, 2014, 02:07:58 pm »
+2
so i was gone for about 3 weeks and i just got to know that it has been double exp for a while and strat ended etc?
seems like i was gone for a bloody decade, have i missed anything else? :lol:
For all the non-believers, look no further than this thread for proof that while strat battles are won/lost in NA3/EU3, strat wars are won and lost on the forums.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Utrakil

• Marshall
  • Renown: 885
  • Infamy: 182
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Randwig; Gerwin; Marketenderin; Fletcher
Re: changes
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2014, 02:11:28 pm »
+12
We changed from 2013 to 2014.

Offline Rumblood

• King
  • Renown: 1199
  • Infamy: 420
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GrannPappy
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2014, 02:51:46 pm »
+1
"I don't think much of a man who is not wiser today than he was yesterday" – Abraham Lincoln

Offline Armpit_Sweat

• High Lord of the Spam
  • King
  • Renown: 1417
  • Infamy: 154
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Armpit_Sweat, My_horses_name_is_Rebecca
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2014, 03:14:03 pm »
+12
Also, you have almost missed an opportunity to invest your cRPG gold in my financial project! 

It is very simple really! If you want to double your gold in one week, all you have to do, is to transfer 100.000 gold to my account, and find three other players to do the same! Simple, right?! :D

How does it work, you ask?.. Well, i am glad you asked! Every time someone is selling normal items back to the vendor, a large portion of item's value is lost. Or is it?.. NO! It's not! All this extra gold, settles down on an offshore cRPG account! Yes, that's right! And I have an exclusive access to work with these assets! I will not bother you with complex economic equations, just let me ensure you, that I am a highly trained professional in the field of international financial investments, and i know what i am doing! Although all the necessary legal documentation is available in my office, and/or can be freely accessed using your mobile device or a PC, as soon as the 100.000 gold have been transferred to my account.

So what's the catch you ask? I do understand your concerns, but it is a crystal clear 100% legitimate business! Hundreds of satisfied cRPG players have already enjoined the benefits of my "Time to Give Back to Community!" financial project during the Christmas time, and there is a limited opportunity to make a last moment investment just for You, my dear friend!

What do I get from it myself? Believe it or not - absolutely nothing! Besides the obvious humanitarian reasons ( i am a well known altruist and philanthrope ), i do get an opportunity to practice my knowledge of economics, and put my skills to good use - that is a reward big enough for me! To see a smile on children's faces, when they double their gold and buy a new shiny +3 item, what more, can a man who has everything, want?..

So step right up, and buy few shares for yourself and those who are dear to your heart! ( you can buy more than one share too! i can even offer you a special deal, if you take more than 3  :wink: )

Just look at all the happy customers!:

Spam at The Temple of Spam

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar