Author Topic: Armoury small feature, big improvement for clans  (Read 374 times)

Offline Corsair831

• King
  • Renown: 1168
  • Infamy: 616
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Armoury small feature, big improvement for clans
« on: December 08, 2013, 07:36:43 pm »
+10
I know many clans (ours included) have a problem with people hoarding looms on themselves, meaning others can't use them.

Just a really small feature would be really nice for the big clans, if we could possibly get an option "Borrow this item for 1 hour, 2 hours, 3 hours, indefinitely" etc, where it's auto returned after the time period.

this would be absolutely great if it could be put in, thanks! :)
I 10/10'd cRPG on moddb.com!

Do your bit for our community and write a 10/10 review for cRPG on http://www.moddb.com/mods/crpg !

Offline Tzar

• Marshall
  • Renown: 996
  • Infamy: 564
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Byzantium
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_TzarOfRushYa
  • IRC nick: TZAR
Re: Armoury small feature, big improvement for clans
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2013, 08:16:52 pm »
Jep we need this :!:
I've never played a server where people split up as much or as often as on EU1.  No wonder range is having a field day.

Offline Latvian

• King
  • Renown: 1494
  • Infamy: 379
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • с̴͎͖͈͟͠ͅу̷̸̻̣͇͚̫͎͇̩̟̖̪͇̯к̀́͠͞҉͎͚͎а̰̤͕̱͔̬͖̟̺͍͎́͞ ̸͝
    • View Profile
  • Faction: one and only DESERTERS
  • Game nicks: u know its me when you see me
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2013, 08:33:19 pm »
+1
real man have their own looms and dont need to borrow them or have high rank and can take items from people and borrow them  if needed :D
people are like potatoes, they come in different shapes and sizes and they all are beautifull
masturbating while looking in a mirror isnt wrong unless its the rear view mirror and you are driving a school buss.

it doesnt matter if you are happiest person or an unfortunate weeper, a powerfull beast or a terrifying creature. we are all equal, in the eyes of the reaper.

Offline Grumbs

• طالبان
  • King
  • Renown: 1170
  • Infamy: 617
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2013, 09:00:12 pm »
+1
Would be nice if whoever puts an item in the armoury gets to use his own gear when he wants, then it goes back in armoury after he used it. Items are just wasted with the current system sitting not being used. I''m not sticking my few looms in and taking them out all the time, only have a few
If you have ranged troubles use this:

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Macropus

• King
  • Renown: 1668
  • Infamy: 296
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Macropus
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2013, 09:04:45 pm »
Or maybe just autoreturn borrowed items back to the armory if you go offline for more than 1 hour.

Offline Teeth

• King
  • Renown: 2550
  • Infamy: 1057
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2013, 09:14:20 pm »
Yes to the OP. Also, owned items could just be displayed as available items even when used by other people and then fall under the same timed borrow category. Saves you from having to remove and readd them to the armoury all the time and encourages people to share their own looms. Also being able to trade with looms while they are in the armoury would be nice.

Then again, why woyld you implement mechanics to allow people to have a shit ton of looms at their disposal, while restricting that privilige to people in clans with large armouries? How is that fair and what purpose do looms still serve then? Still not time to remove looms? Perhaps every player should just be given a few dozen free loompoints then, looms for everyone to make it fair.