Author Topic: Request lifted global BenLaDeng  (Read 748 times)

Offline wjsghr123

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Request lifted global BenLaDeng
« on: November 20, 2013, 05:48:45 am »
I used to disable the name, I hope management group can forgive me thank you

Offline Harald

• The old
  • Marshall
  • Renown: 996
  • Infamy: 22
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Request lifted global BenLaDeng
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2013, 09:07:03 pm »
This account was banned because it was used to trade away all heirlooms from another account followed by deleting their character on Oct 29th. Digging deeper i found more suspicious activity going on between this and several other accounts, so those were banned as well. They all stay banned unless you got a good explanation of the happenings. edit: probably just a coincidence that i found more through the follow-up trades.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2013, 03:54:25 am by Harald »

Offline wjsghr123

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2013, 02:37:13 am »
This account was banned because it was used to trade away all heirlooms from another account followed by deleting their character on Oct 29th. Digging deeper i found more suspicious activity going on between this and several other accounts, so those were banned as well. They all stay banned unless you got a good explanation of the happenings.
I don't understand how this could happen, I'm through cash transactions to obtain these equipment
双语对照

Offline Harald

• The old
  • Marshall
  • Renown: 996
  • Infamy: 22
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2013, 03:53:17 am »
6 +3 heirlooms were transferred through trades from another account to yours in exchange for 1 gold each only. The same IP was used to access both accounts to do those trades. This IP is pretty much the same you are using right now to access the forum. 1 of those heirlooms (Lordly Iron Greaves) was still on your account, the others were traded for other stuff.

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Minute Valuable Contributor
  • Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1950
  • Infamy: 794
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Welp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegirs
  • Game nicks: Huseby
  • IRC nick: Steam name: crazycracka420
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2013, 08:25:05 pm »
Harald it sounds like he's saying he had an agreement to buy the heirloomed items for real life money (but apparently he doesn't realize that's not allowed in crpg and can easily get you scammed, as may be the case here)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 - Stolen from Macropussy

Offline Cosmos_Shielder

• Baron
  • Renown: 137
  • Infamy: 71
  • cRPG Player
  • French Connection Leader
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Pecores
  • Game nicks: Roland De Gilead
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2013, 12:12:29 pm »
+1 crazycracka.
This chinese guy seems to not understand that buying heirloom with real life money is forbidden.
This guy doesn't seem to be a bad guy , since he's not crossing the rule on purpose , he must just have a very bad english.
Make him write an unban essay on how wrong it is to buy items with real money, to make sure he understood, but don't be too harsch with him