Author Topic: Question about DTV behaviour  (Read 868 times)

Offline Sparvico

• Marshall
  • Renown: 976
  • Infamy: 174
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Steam ID: Sparvico
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mossbacks
  • Game nicks: Sparvico et al.
Re: Question about DTV behaviour
« Reply #15 on: November 26, 2013, 06:50:32 am »
+4
And contrary to all the QQ on the forums about the new maps and bots, i get plenty of good feedback on the servers, so i must've done something right. Not to mention that i see 2 full servers on EU side every now and then, which never happened before the update.

I think the we need separate map rotations for NA and EU, probably a NA scene manager too. We North American's don't really care how much the 2 European servers like the new maps, just like you don't appear to care about the opinion of NA at all.

Unless you go to NA servers way more often than you appear to I really don't see how you could have gotten adequate feedback about how the maps are doing in NA. In fact I can only ever remember you playing in NA siege for one night. I mean that isn't exactly conclusive evidence. Nor should you have to play on NA servers a bunch, this isn't anything more than a hobby for you.
Mossback_Westwood: "I swear 2 my semitic God if you give me this bundle of sticks's address I'll cut off his ear and eat it"

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1619
  • Infamy: 1628
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 26, 2013, 04:27:02 pm »
+5
No offense to Mylet, he's a legend and all but can we please replace him with RasFrenzYYY? :D

Offline karasu

• King
  • Renown: 1751
  • Infamy: 316
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • D̶͎̳͒́͗͋ẹ͕̲̠̳̄̃͂ͤ͑ͮṃ̮͎̗̦̏̿͊ͤi̥̪̼͕ͦ̀̊̐ȗ̘rͩ͋̅̊gͭ̿̋
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 26, 2013, 04:30:55 pm »
+1
Never.

Mylet is eternal, Ras is this week FOTM.

What heresy is this...   :mad:

Offline Patoson

• Marshall
  • Renown: 784
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 26, 2013, 04:55:23 pm »
It doesn't matter how the map is, people who break the rules are going to do so anywhere. Sometimes, in these new maps, there's a shield-wall set up and everything's going smooth, but there's always some players who can't participate because there is just no space for everyone to fight. But that does not mean that, if I am one of those people behind, I will decide to leech since I can't do anything else. Either I try to charge through the shield-wall out of desperation or I leave the server.

So you shouldn't be blaming grieving on Fips' maps but on people themselves. It might be true that a good map where each and every player can fight discourages grieving, but, in the old DTV, there were always people grieving anyway. Arseholes will be arseholes everywhere.