Author Topic: 3 for 1 on looms  (Read 467 times)

Offline woody

• Earl
  • Renown: 407
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Woody, Weebo, Wreky
3 for 1 on looms
« on: November 23, 2013, 12:16:10 am »

Offline spiritus

• Baron
  • Renown: 97
  • Infamy: 106
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Spiritus_de_Deceptio ---- Beeep
Re: 3 for 1 on looms
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2013, 02:19:40 am »
+1
Dont make the game harder for new people! Strat xp is great trying to level up pub only can be very demoralizing and everyone can play strat not just vets. Looms shouldnt be so hard to get i mean atm they are pretty hard but its not that bad and if they are made even harder that would also be very demoralizing. 

Offline woody

• Earl
  • Renown: 407
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Woody, Weebo, Wreky
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2013, 03:56:58 am »
Everyone play the big strat battles? - thats just not true.

I would be totally in favour of something where first 3-9 gens get loompoints as before then the lower reward kicking in. It would make it easier for new players in that they wouldnt be constantly trying to fight fully loomed lvl 34s.

Huge strat battle xp does not favour newbies, alot of the big EU battles need to be at least 31 to get in if not part of clan controlling battle.

Offline sF_Guardian

• Marshall
  • Renown: 738
  • Infamy: 254
  • cRPG Player
  • In honour of Pepe the kindest baguette
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sad Hobo Guild, Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: Peso, Dondergod, Hobo_loves_Pepe, Ras_Putin_the_stronk, FrenchBow_le_tarlouze, Forrest_Trump...
  • IRC nick: Peso
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2013, 01:43:16 pm »
Who cares about lewmz and who cares about high level...
I just wanna have fun here and don't mind other people having advantages over me because I've just one loom.
Imo its silly to remove alot of the stuff other people have grinded or traded alot for.
I don't want to give a feedback to molly neither i want to ban him,I wanted to give advise high authorities to take his admin rights.Panos you monkey wrench where would u put this topic enlighten me you cancer fuck.

Offline Switchtense

• King
  • Renown: 1137
  • Infamy: 137
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • poking you where the sun dont shine!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns, BIRD CLAN BEST CLAN!
  • Game nicks: All sorts of Switch's
  • IRC nick: Switchtense
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2013, 02:48:47 pm »
getting into the real exp strat battles is fairly difficult if you are new/low level

however, to reduce the overall amount of looms, taking looms from people is a wrong approach i think

it would penalise the new players a lot more than the veterans

everybody with a couple looms will still have like a weapon and body armour loomed, while newer players got nothing

i myself dont have a better idea though

also reducing the strat exp is not necessary imo

if people only play battle, siege and dtv then its their own problem
- if you are low level, fair enough, you wont get into any battle unless people know you
yet, if you are 30+ then you can play even big battles, if you arent accepted the first time and give up - your own problem
to be accepted for grey and druzhina battles the first time, i had to try like 10-15 times, applied very early, and was on ts everytime, yet never accepted
but i kept trying and now im being accepted into every battle

strats are the only way to level up past 34 if you arent a valour whore, otherwise it takes ages
some people dont have much time as it is, but still wanna level up
reducing strat exp gets those people frustrated rather quickly cause they have no real way of advancing to 33+, and lets be honest, the real fun builds are only possible at like 33 or 34 and up, especially after the wpf patch
For all the non-believers, look no further than this thread for proof that while strat battles are won/lost in NA3/EU3, strat wars are won and lost on the forums.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Kitten_Mittonz

• Baron
  • Renown: 97
  • Infamy: 40
  • cRPG Player
  • KbW KbW KbW #1
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Murder Boner
  • Game nicks: KbW_Jester_MB One_Handed_Hero_Fag
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2013, 09:09:33 pm »
+3

''You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don’t help.''