Author Topic: 1h/2h/2h swords  (Read 427 times)

Offline Jeremy

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
1h/2h/2h swords
« on: November 21, 2013, 03:18:31 am »
I knew when it came out that the estoc was far too powerful to go unchanged. That said though, I wanted to mention that I REALLY love the concept; primary mode makes for fast thrusts and weak slashes (while using the bastard sword moveset) while the primary mode is slow but swings hard (while using the 2handed moveset). I think that was the coolest part. What do you guys think? Think it would be cool to see another sword or two like that in the future?

Offline Jarold

• Marshall
  • Renown: 987
  • Infamy: 142
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • "Always wear more armor than the guy next to you."
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarold
Re: 1h/2h/2h swords
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2013, 05:27:41 am »
I don't think it was intentional for it to have a great side swing, EVER!

Offline TheAppleSauceMan

• Duke
  • Renown: 553
  • Infamy: 39
  • cRPG Player
  • dear god I hate throwers
    • View Profile
    • Look and you'll enjoy.
  • Faction: Dracul, RUFF RYDERS
  • Game nicks: Dracul_AppleSauce_FieldBauss | Wiff Khalifa | U_Having_A_Giggle_M8
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2013, 06:30:21 am »
Wait was it already nerfed?
I'm rock, nerf paper, scissors is fine. Welcome to c-RPG.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Lethwin Far Seeker

• Earl
  • Renown: 363
  • Infamy: 122
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Ward of Mithrim
  • Game nicks: The House of Tiercel
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2013, 10:51:08 am »
I knew when it came out that the estoc was far too powerful to go unchanged. That said though, I wanted to mention that I REALLY love the concept; primary mode makes for fast thrusts and weak slashes (while using the bastard sword moveset) while the primary mode is slow but swings hard (while using the 2handed moveset). I think that was the coolest part. What do you guys think? Think it would be cool to see another sword or two like that in the future?

Interesting concept and I wouldn't mind seeing it applied to other weapons but FYI the Estoc is absurdly broken.  I was thrilled to hear it was added.  Then I found out what they did with its stats.  Explain how an EDGELESS weapon has 28+ cut?  The devs have gone full retard on that weapon.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&sqi=2&ved=0CCwQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fen.wikipedia.org%2Fwiki%2FEstoc&ei=eteNUs6KLbWn4AOknYGIDg&usg=AFQjCNEsPnZO2aSVDC_VoC7wuGoFV8dSIA&sig2=7SPn_dAa6zuzVHIFCzelJQ&bvm=bv.56988011,d.dmg
visitors can't see pics , please register or login