Author Topic: Admin Shenanigans  (Read 544 times)

Offline Wrangham

• Baron
  • Renown: 80
  • Infamy: 54
  • cRPG Player
  • In-game: Wrang
    • View Profile
Admin Shenanigans
« on: November 23, 2013, 07:50:27 pm »
I posted some thoughts about the 3.1.0 patch's effect on polearms in general discussion earlier today. I played a round or two on NA1 and alt-tabbed to see if anyone responded but could not find my thread. Mystified, I searched my forum profile's past posts and found my thread in the "game balance" section of the forums.

I only post now because of how disconcerting it can be to have some anonymous stranger manipulate your work, without asking for permission, giving a reason, or even leaving notice. There wasn't even a "topic moved" thread like other moved topics: http://forum.melee.org/general-discussion/moved-reimplement-the-keep-looted-weapons-next-round-feature/

Frankly, I do not understand the admin team one bit. Completely inane threads about "how to become a men" stay put and other topics are brutally censored. Small things like this erode the trust of the players and remind me of the deceit associated with the botched launch forums on "The War Z."

(click to show/hide)

Is some moderator going rogue a huge deal? Not really, you've only lose the insight of one guy who just assumes the worst and doesn't even post that often. But it's the first step on the road to giving all your future customers refunds.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2013, 09:41:06 pm by Kalam »

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
Re: Admin Shenanigans
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2013, 09:27:14 pm »
+1
I posted some thoughts about the 3.1.0 patch's effect on polearms in general discussion earlier today. I played a round or two on NA1 and alt-tabbed to see if anyone responded but could not find my thread. Mystified, I searched my forum profile's past posts and found my thread in the "game balance" section of the forums.

I only post now because of how disconcerting it can be to have some anonymous stranger manipulate your work, without asking for permission, giving a reason, or even leaving notice. There wasn't even a "topic moved" thread like other moved topics: http://forum.melee.org/general-discussion/moved-reimplement-the-keep-looted-weapons-next-round-feature/

Frankly, I do not understand the admin team one bit. Completely inane threads about "how to become a men" stay put and other topics are brutally censored. Small things like this erode the trust of the players and remind me of the deceit associated with the botched launch forums on "The War Z."

(click to show/hide)

Is some moderator going rogue a huge deal? Not really, you've only lose the insight of one guy who just assumes the worst and doesn't even post that often. But it's the first step on the road to giving all your future customers refunds.
Why was it moved: Cause it's a discussion for game balance? I do believe they work weird sometimes.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Clockworkkiller

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 872
  • Infamy: 573
  • cRPG Player
  • I shit dopamine
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Clockworkkiller
Re: Admin Shenanigans
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2013, 09:30:54 pm »
Mods moved my "add furries" thread to spam

Haters
You are a horrible human being clockwork.

If i ever get muted on forums, contact me on crpg.net