Author Topic: TEAMKILLED, POLL ABUSE, INSULTS  (Read 548 times)

Offline Pinche

• Knight
  • Renown: 58
  • Infamy: 21
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
TEAMKILLED, POLL ABUSE, INSULTS
« on: November 12, 2013, 05:08:28 pm »
1. Name of your character involved
Go_Tutorial_Ortiga
2. Name of offending character(s)
Varadin_HRE
3. Time and server, as accurately as possible
Few minutes ago
4. Written description of what happened, the whole story. Also what happened before and after.
I got teamkilled, report him, he get the 5/5 reports and dont get kicked.
He teamkilled me again.
I ask how this can be possible, they give me a reason that is admin.
He insult me, making fun of it.
5. Why you think the offender did what he did.*
He dont give a shit about players. He obviously dont care about teamhits, you dont get 5 reports for nothing.
6. Multiple Screenshots
(click to show/hide)
7. Names of players who witnessed what happened.** Lots of them, some players talk on chat and the poll on me was negative.

I think if he is really an admin must be respectful with the community care a little about his teamhits, and if he think i must be warned or banned, he must do it without insults.

EDIT: i forgot the first pic.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
« Last Edit: November 12, 2013, 05:15:05 pm by Pinche »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline bagge

• King
  • Renown: 1056
  • Infamy: 275
  • cRPG Player
  • Duke of Poland
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: bagge
Re: TEAMKILLED, POLL ABUSE, INSULTS
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2013, 06:47:41 pm »
I witnessed it.

He also kept insulting Illuyanka for some reason and pollabusing for Commander etc etc.

I honestly believe he needs a long break from cRPG, cause he's acting like he's pretty much fucked up in the brain, as Hetman would've said.
I hope you guys get some sort of sticky balls deseases and smell like my armpits, sorry excusese for nolife fucking cunts you are.

Offline Fips

• King
  • Renown: 1217
  • Infamy: 290
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Holy Roman Empire
  • Game nicks: Fips_HRE
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2013, 07:53:01 pm »
Screenshots and logs don't show that those teamhits are intentional, however the poll was definitely a ragepoll. I also checked the logs for the commander poll abuse (Which i couldn't proof in the game because i was on the other team, so i don't know why you throw all those accusations at me, bagge) and then there is the chat abuse that has been going on for quite a while. Varadin, i muted you quite often and told you many times to keep the rage in the chat down, but either you do not take me serious as an admin or you just didn't wanna understand that it's a serious problem, or whatever, i have had enough.

You will get this week off from this game to cool you down. Go fite some1 in RL or blow off some steam otherwise, but i'll hope you get back with a clean head and stop this nonsense for good. I've known you for quite some time and i know that you can be a nice guy, but i don't know why, but some weeks/months ago you started acting like a kindergarten child both on the forums and ingame and it has to stop. You are walking on thin ice from now on, man.

First i thought that someone else should take care of this ban request because i decided a few weeks ago to keep out of clan internal bans just simply because it has too much potential for thinking that i am biased or anything (Although i am not, i can assure you that) and i didn't wanna deal with all the hassle anymore that comes along with it, but since you kept insulting people while i'm on the server and then even start abusing the commanderpoll, i feel like i should be the one to do this.

Varadin_HRE banned for 5 days for pollabuse and chat abuse.

Offline Fips

• King
  • Renown: 1217
  • Infamy: 290
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Holy Roman Empire
  • Game nicks: Fips_HRE
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2013, 07:54:25 pm »
Lol damn, i didn't mean to post this again, i just wanted to lock =(
« Last Edit: November 12, 2013, 07:58:04 pm by Fips »