Author Topic: Looking for young clan with neu and active playerbase low on looms  (Read 2263 times)

Offline GRANDMOM

• Marshall
  • Renown: 920
  • Infamy: 140
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GRANDMOM
Re: Looking for young clan with neu and active playerbase low on looms
« Reply #30 on: November 07, 2013, 05:08:56 pm »
+1
Kalmarunion is fairly active, and small - and also pretty new, so fits the profile  8-)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

We're working on something cooler than a blog.

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
« Reply #31 on: November 08, 2013, 04:36:06 am »
+4
This is a nice thing to do, Torben. But every time I am browsing General Discussion my eyes glaze over the title of this thread and I read it as "looking for young clan with neu and attractive playerbase low on looms." That has some implications that make the offer sound much less noble, and much more creepy.  :lol:

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far

Offline Torben

• King
  • Renown: 2011
  • Infamy: 352
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • still prepare to get sexed
    • View Profile
  • Faction: by my overly nerfed heavy lance.
« Reply #32 on: November 09, 2013, 04:32:55 pm »
ye so I'm splitting things up  between a few small clans via alts,  no need to give one clan everything.   considering a few of you guys posting here: most of your clans have at least a few members that have more looms then myself,  so I dont see the urgency : )
considering peasants united:  I love the idea of your clan,  but i dont see the need of looms if you just started this game.  imo you get to really cherish those few extra perks of a loomed item if you have been playing for a bit.  and I see this clan as sort of a jumping board off which people disperse into clans,  so they'll get their looms at some point  : )
Yes, I know from whence I came! Discontented as a flame, Upon myself I live and glow. All I grasp like lightning flashes, All I leave behind is ashes
Flame I am - that much I know!