• Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Skoffina, Nastusia.
  • IRC nick: Skoffin
DTV
« on: December 06, 2013, 11:15:58 pm »
+4
I have two more suggestions regarding DTV.

1. Ragdolls that can be struck, on EU_HRE server.
Why don't we have that? They help minimize accidental teamkills from multiple players trying to attack the same bot, usually when they are standing on two different sides attacking it.

2. Shieldbonus when standing in a shieldwall.
You may have noticed, when standing in a shieldwall in Strategus, or maybe on EU1 or EU2, that you get a bonus for each shielder, standing in a shieldwall, added to your shieldskill. This helps a lot, considering that it makes you absorb more arrows and be able to tank more hits with your shield, and I think it should be added to DTV aswell. I mean come on now, considering what the maps look like now you HAVE to use shieldwalls, and it has pretty much ruined all other strategies for DTV. I think it would be more than fair to add this feature to that gamemode.

Discuss. (:

Offline Skoffin

• Peasant
  • Renown: 7
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Skoffina, Nastusia.
  • IRC nick: Skoffin
Re: DTV
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2013, 03:35:33 pm »
Sorry, but bump. I would like to get some feedback on my ideas.

Offline Uther Pendragon

• King
  • Renown: 1253
  • Infamy: 133
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • EX Head of EU and NA admin teams
    • View Profile
    • Strategus Guide
  • Faction: Stromgarde
  • Game nicks: Uthyr Pendraeg, Uthyr, mr fucking dtv hero admin, Stromgarde_Uthyr_Pendraeg
  • IRC nick: Something along those lines above
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2013, 05:51:16 pm »
1. Fips confirmed ragdolls will never be added on HRE because its exclusive product of chadz&co

2. ^
Nemo prudens punit, quia peccatum est, sed ne peccetur.
I (used to) manage character issues, reverting, restoring and fixing related mistakes and some other stuff. Feel free to message if you encounter a problem.
He's not the hero DTV deserves but he's the one they need.

Offline Nehvar

• Duke
  • Renown: 550
  • Infamy: 64
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2013, 01:55:51 am »
I have two more suggestions regarding DTV.

1. Ragdolls that can be struck, on EU_HRE server.
Why don't we have that? They help minimize accidental teamkills from multiple players trying to attack the same bot, usually when they are standing on two different sides attacking it.

You don't want this anyway.  Like the turn-rate nerf or equipment weight reducing movement speed it just doesn't affect the bots at all.  They'll freely swing through the corpses of their recently dead while your backswing bounces off a guy who died behind you five seconds ago.  It is intensely irritating.  You're much better off without it.
WSE2 gives us the key to a wonderful world of butthurt...