Author Topic: Ban Nolz  (Read 505 times)

Offline Themod

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Ban Nolz
« on: October 13, 2013, 12:18:26 pm »
BAN REQUEST FORM:
1. Name of your character involved - BRKSQD_The_Mod
2. Name of offending character(s) Nolz
3. Time and server, as accurately as possible - 4:44AM NA 1
4. Written description of what happened, the whole story. Also what happened before and after.  - Round started. Joined in a few seconds late. Noticed guy next to me standing afk. I was stabbing air on my horse trying to get his attention. He finally starts moving, I stop, he does a full  circle, kills my horse with his sword and runs away. Immediate response of him was "lel". Followed him into battle. He turns around and looks at my character to type "Shit happens". Everyone carries on and he continues typing random incoherent stuff into all chat. I quit playing after round.
5. Why you think the offender did what he did. - Large ego? Beer?
6. Multiple Screenshots - http://i.imgur.com/064HuGt.jpg
7. Names of players that can witness what happened. - None, was late spawn everyone was in/on way to fight.

Usually wouldn't care and would move on. Haven't got to play as much lately and get pissed of at ignorant people especially when we have a high multiplier.

Offline Carthan

• Duke
  • Renown: 612
  • Infamy: 53
  • cRPG Player
  • Mad scientist and creator of QUANTUM-KAFEIN
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BlackCompany
  • Game nicks: Vandal (Carthan)
Re: Ban Nolz
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2013, 11:19:08 pm »
I think I remember that...
I did not witness it but I do recall a random "Shit happens" in the chatbox.
I do also recall him saying in the chat that he was rather intoxicated a-few times during my late night session, so that was correct.

But yeah, just my obligatory 'Sorry my acquaintance for some reason decided he needed to thin the equestrian herd' comment.
Yes, been posted before. Rather than practicing swinging a weapon, it would be better to go 1 hander and learn a martial art that specializes in takedowns, because that's all that really matters in that sport.

Offline Themod

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2013, 08:36:47 am »
I appreciate the comment. I obviously don't know his reasoning but if he would have said and don't bump me again douche or that was for the jarid to the back of the head, I wouldn't have made a thread. Unprovoked attacks don't bother me either, sometimes you are mad. But laughing and intentionally trolling while we are up in the game and further comments about how its whatever because he can do what he wants is crossing the line.

Offline EyeBeat

• Earl
  • Renown: 432
  • Infamy: 175
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • 20th BEST PLAYER IN HOSPITALLER
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: EyeBeat_The_Wanderer
  • IRC nick: EyeBeat
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2013, 11:08:41 pm »
Banned for 1 day.

Unban date - 16.10.2013 21:07:00
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Being a smallish community doesn't entitle you to act more like a dick than other communities.