Author Topic: i got trolled and i ended up been banned/ unban request  (Read 512 times)

Offline mrrdhardy

• Count
  • Renown: 183
  • Infamy: 76
  • cRPG Player
  • Packer_The_Sloth
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Sloths
  • Game nicks: Packer_The_Sloth Brotherman_Bill Bo_Bo_The_Sloth_Templar_Hobo
i got trolled and i ended up been banned/ unban request
« on: October 05, 2013, 02:04:21 pm »
Hi it is Packer_The_Sloth someone in my clan kept teamwounding me on my alt Roger_The_Sloth and on Packer_The_Slut, he kept shooting me for no reason I told him to stop he didn't listen so I shot him and I got banned? I put about 2 reports before I shot him. also check logs cause when I was on packer_The_Slut he shot me twice for no reason can I get unbanned because this is out of order.

admins need to look into things before banning people check logs it helps and  you would of seen me report twice before I shot him again.  :mad:

sorry forgot to add the guys name he is called GodShitsontheKaiser
« Last Edit: October 05, 2013, 02:13:32 pm by mrrdhardy »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Latvian

• King
  • Renown: 1494
  • Infamy: 379
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • с̴͎͖͈͟͠ͅу̷̸̻̣͇͚̫͎͇̩̟̖̪͇̯к̀́͠͞҉͎͚͎а̰̤͕̱͔̬͖̟̺͍͎́͞ ̸͝
    • View Profile
  • Faction: one and only DESERTERS
  • Game nicks: u know its me when you see me
Re: i got trolled and i ended up been banned/ unban request
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2013, 02:20:21 pm »
so I shot him ....... I shot him
not the best way to say you are not guilty ;) 
people are like potatoes, they come in different shapes and sizes and they all are beautifull
masturbating while looking in a mirror isnt wrong unless its the rear view mirror and you are driving a school buss.

it doesnt matter if you are happiest person or an unfortunate weeper, a powerfull beast or a terrifying creature. we are all equal, in the eyes of the reaper.

Offline mrrdhardy

• Count
  • cRPG Player
  • Packer_The_Sloth
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2013, 02:24:01 pm »
not the best way to say you are not guilty ;)
I really don't care if the admin dose not do anything when I report then I'm not going to let him just keep shooting me, with my build I had no health left after he shot me with his crossbow and hit me with his One Handed weapon.

Offline Latvian

• King
  • Renown: 1494
  • Infamy: 379
  • с̴͎͖͈͟͠ͅу̷̸̻̣͇͚̫͎͇̩̟̖̪͇̯к̀́͠͞҉͎͚͎а̰̤͕̱͔̬͖̟̺͍͎́͞ ̸͝
    • View Profile
  • Faction: one and only DESERTERS
  • Game nicks: u know its me when you see me
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2013, 02:25:57 pm »
you should make ban request on him than, and reconsider is it worth to be in clan with guys who got you banned and shoot you for fun when you obviously did not want it.
people are like potatoes, they come in different shapes and sizes and they all are beautifull
masturbating while looking in a mirror isnt wrong unless its the rear view mirror and you are driving a school buss.

it doesnt matter if you are happiest person or an unfortunate weeper, a powerfull beast or a terrifying creature. we are all equal, in the eyes of the reaper.

Offline mrrdhardy

• Count
  • cRPG Player
  • Packer_The_Sloth
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2013, 02:33:05 pm »
you should make ban request on him than, and reconsider is it worth to be in clan with guys who got you banned and shoot you for fun when you obviously did not want it.
yea he just got back playing crpg an old friend and he is just a troll cant be arsed with people like him. Anyway I got a few hours before I go to work just wanted to play a bit of crpg but I get banned because admin couldn't be arsed to look at logs and see I reported him twice before I shot him. Also just to let him see yes I did kill him round before and got kicked because when I was on packer_the_slut he shot my horse and shot me before I rage quite so I came back on he aimed at me on Roger_The_Sloth so I shot him and tked him. then I got kicked so I came back tried to play but no he kept shooting at by this time I had rage quite Teamspeak and so I reported twice and I expected the admin to give him a warning or something but no so I looked behind me again to see him aiming at me and was about to tk me so I turned around and shot him and ran off to keep out of way then I get banned. but like I said I reported him twice before I shot him but the admin ignored all that and just banned me. I'm sorry but this is bull shit.

Offline Gurnisson

• King
  • Renown: 1750
  • Infamy: 362
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen
  • Game nicks: SeaRaider_Gurnisson
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2013, 02:57:52 pm »
I kicked and banned you. How I saw it:

Him shooting you first at spawn, both with the same banner, implies typical trolling between clan mates. See you chasing him and kill him. Kick you for retaliating and to show that internal clan trolling is not accepted. You made more hits and teamkilled, and not just teamwounded, that's why I kicked you. You rejoin the server and I see your amount of points drop while killing your mate again. I didn't see the second occurence so I couldn't do anything about your clan mate, because I didn't know if he did something to you this time. Ignored the warning (the kick) so I ban you.

If you had said in either regular chat or admin chat that it wasn't internal clan trolling and that it annoyed you I would've kicked him instead. Instead you teamkill him, get kicked, rejoin and teamkills again, and get banned. I'm sorry, but this was deserved. :?
I voted Gurnisson cause of his fucking bendy pike, I swear noone can roflcopter stab like he can.

Offline mrrdhardy

• Count
  • cRPG Player
  • Packer_The_Sloth
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2013, 03:15:03 pm »
I kicked and banned you. How I saw it:

Him shooting you first at spawn, both with the same banner, implies typical trolling between clan mates. See you chasing him and kill him. Kick you for retaliating and to show that internal clan trolling is not accepted. You made more hits and teamkilled, and not just teamwounded, that's why I kicked you. You rejoin the server and I see your amount of points drop while killing your mate again. I didn't see the second occurence so I couldn't do anything about your clan mate, because I didn't know if he did something to you this time. Ignored the warning (the kick) so I ban you.

If you had said in either regular chat or admin chat that it wasn't internal clan trolling and that it annoyed you I would've kicked him instead. Instead you teamkill him, get kicked, rejoin and teamkills again, and get banned. I'm sorry, but this was deserved. :?
when I was on my Cav Alt Packer_The_Slut he shot me twice one hitting the horse and second me so I rage quite, came back to see him aiming at me so I team killed him I admit it was wrong first time and I accepted the kick. so I come back on to just play and the guy hit me with his weapon and shot me, both times I reported (if there is anyway you can see old logs you will see this) so I would expect you to respond with some sort of warning to him anyway he was about to shoot me again so I turn around and shoot him once with my crossbow then run away to avoid been team killed than about 40 to 60 seconds in a get banned. now all I ask is if you can check old logs for second incident and if you can check when packer_The_Slut was on and you will see that I was attacked first and I admit when you kicked me was right thing to do and I accept that but second time when I got banned was out of order especially when I had reported twice for been team hit. I would expect a warning before been banned, just banning me without a warning is unjustified and i feel out of order and I have a good reason to be mad.

Offline mrrdhardy

• Count
  • cRPG Player
  • Packer_The_Sloth
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2013, 03:22:06 pm »
all I ask is you check logs and give warning before banning, I'm sure you are supposed to do that anyway. also I would like to know how long the ban is for?

I hope I am not coming over a bit arrogant or anything I am just fed up of this shit happening.

Offline Nessaj

• King
  • Renown: 1399
  • Infamy: 176
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • ▃ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▄ ▅ ▇ ▅ ▄ ▅ ▇
    • View Profile
    • Vanguard
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Vanguard_Cooties
  • IRC nick: Nessaj
« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2013, 04:14:18 pm »
and give warning before banning, I'm sure you are supposed to do that anyway

There's no admin warnings for team hits or kills, it's common sense that you're not supposed to attack your teammates.
(Don't counter-tk/counter-th either, that's just as bad. Click CTRL + M, yell in admin chat (click I) and report it in the forum.)

Admin warnings are given for leechers, delayers, minor offenses etc, things people might not know is a rule.

If we were to give warnings out to people who's team-hitting/killing it would be abused beyond belief.

Also; whether or not the one you team hit/kill "says OK" or whatever doesn't change anything, the fact that you are team hitting or killing means you're hurting your own team, and therefore admins will and should take action.
Things don't exist simply because you believe in them, thus sayeth the almighty creature in the sky!

Offline mrrdhardy

• Count
  • cRPG Player
  • Packer_The_Sloth
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2013, 04:30:10 pm »
There's no admin warnings for team hits or kills, it's common sense that you're not supposed to attack your teammates.
(Don't counter-tk/counter-th either, that's just as bad. Click CTRL + M, yell in admin chat (click I) and report it in the forum.)

Admin warnings are given for leechers, delayers, minor offenses etc, things people might not know is a rule.

If we were to give warnings out to people who's team-hitting/killing it would be abused beyond belief.

Also; whether or not the one you team hit/kill "says OK" or whatever doesn't change anything, the fact that you are team hitting or killing means you're hurting your own team, and therefore admins will and should take action.
what even though I report and it dose not stop me from been team hit, I would just like to know how long the ban is for I don't want to argue all day about this I have my opinions you have yours.

Offline Nessaj

• King
  • Renown: 1399
  • Infamy: 176
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • ▃ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▄ ▅ ▇ ▅ ▄ ▅ ▇
    • View Profile
    • Vanguard
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Vanguard_Cooties
  • IRC nick: Nessaj
« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2013, 04:37:55 pm »
I've stated zero opinions. These are rules (and common sense).
Things don't exist simply because you believe in them, thus sayeth the almighty creature in the sky!

Offline mrrdhardy

• Count
  • cRPG Player
  • Packer_The_Sloth
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2013, 04:50:01 pm »
I've stated zero opinions. These are rules (and common sense).
ok but could I please know how long the ban is for?

Offline Gurnisson

• King
  • Renown: 1750
  • Infamy: 362
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen
  • Game nicks: SeaRaider_Gurnisson
« Reply #12 on: October 05, 2013, 05:48:11 pm »
2 days
I voted Gurnisson cause of his fucking bendy pike, I swear noone can roflcopter stab like he can.