Author Topic: Change DTV  (Read 1446 times)

Offline _Tak_

• Earl
  • Renown: 459
  • Infamy: 195
  • cRPG Player
  • Retired Dev of FI2
    • View Profile
    • mod :D
  • Game nicks: LC
Re: Change DTV
« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2013, 06:29:35 pm »
+1
Full Invasion and DTV is completely different game bro. Although it needs some improvements

Offline Sir_Hans

• Earl
  • Renown: 477
  • Infamy: 84
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Beached_Dolphin, Sir_Hans
« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2013, 07:52:03 pm »
Played 'With Fire and Sword' recently during a temporary dip of interest in crpg grinding, they have an awesome mode there for coop vs bots! There are around 10 spaces for players on each server (and a ton of servers), and each player can bring 6 bots of their choice to be their squad (eg. 6 pikemen or 6 cav or 6 ranged, or any mix of them), and they pay for their gear and the quality of their troops, as they pass waves they get better gear and men unlocked to use, and they get more gold when they complete waves too. The bots win when they kill the players, and the rounds have a time limit to prevent trolling from hidden bots or stuck players. Really fun, it's a type of gamemode i'd always wanted crpg to have (and the commander mode nearly lived up to it but was too simplistic, competitive and infuriating if a teammate didn't give orders) but i love being able to choose exactly what troops you'll get in your small squad, giving them orders and fighting along side them whilst working with the rest of your team, it adds a lot of depth.

I played that, it's pretty fun.

I always went with 6 musket rifle doods. you could have them hold position and hold their fire... and then tell them to "fire" when you want them to shoot individual volleys or tell them "fire at will" and have them go at it.

Offline Nehvar

• Duke
  • Renown: 550
  • Infamy: 64
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2013, 02:35:42 am »
Whoever came up with the nomad wave is a master of un-fun.  His (or her) mastery is such that he/she could probably make money giving lectures on un-fun; or perhaps even write a textbook on the subject.  Not. Even. Kidding.
WSE2 gives us the key to a wonderful world of butthurt...

Offline Silfarion

• Baron
  • Renown: 101
  • Infamy: 23
  • praise mlaatr
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sovereign Kingdom of Thirdarrell
  • Game nicks: I am the everyjudas!
  • IRC nick: Judas_cRPGSilfarion
« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2013, 03:17:22 am »
THERE IS NO ESCAPE FROM HORSE ARCHERS

Except siege, but siege isn't always full of players and once that gate opens....

And I guess there's rageball but that's even deader than siege
visitors can't see pics , please register or login