Author Topic: Loomed Items Missing!  (Read 296 times)

Offline brockssn

• Baron
  • Renown: 133
  • Infamy: 182
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Loomed Items Missing!
« on: September 20, 2013, 05:15:39 pm »
So I logged in today for the first time in over a week and saw all my loomed items were now standard unranked items. I tried to get in touch with an admin in IRC but they werent there.

So I played with my STF character last week with my looms from my main. My STF is Brock_STF and my main is BrockyBrock_AoW. I transferred a +3 black lamellar vest, +3 norman pot helmet with faceplate, +3 iberian mace, and +3 Hourglass Gauntlets. Also on my main BrockyBrock_AoW my +3 Longsword is no longer showing +3  that is in my inventory. I also placed a +3 Glaive into the clan armory and it was lent it out but now it doesn't show as a lent item and is not in my inventory at all (not even unranked).

seems all my items lost their ranks (i have borrowed items from the armory which kept their ranks). So far I have found out in IRC that:

1. All loomed items were deleted from game
2. A naked elf stole my items

If any additional information is needed from me please get in touch with me!

Offline brockssn

• Baron
  • Renown: 133
  • Infamy: 182
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: Loomed Items Missing!
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2013, 06:33:15 pm »
Seems my account got hacked... The admin said someone traded my +3 items on sept 16th for normal items. I used a randomly generated pw that was 8 digits with capital letters and numbers and symbols.... and didn't download anything in over a year (last thing i downloaded was a heirloom model pack over a year ago). I don't have any friends that I share my pw with or anything. So the only thing I can think of that stole my pw was the character building sites that I've been using lately to try new builds! I would strongly recommend not using these sites and just using a STF char to build it. I  googled c-rpg calculator to try to find out which one I used and this was the only one in purple (used link) http://alpha-lider19.ru/MB/

be very wary! In my opinion it was either the calculator builder thing or the server got compromised and it was stolen on there.

Offline Macropus

• King
  • Renown: 1668
  • Infamy: 296
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Macropus
Re: Loomed Items Missing!
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2013, 10:49:34 pm »
+2
http://alpha-lider19.ru/MB/
This calculator is definitely not a danger, as it is used by many people for quite a long time now.