Author Topic: Ban Thread  (Read 580 times)

Offline Lemon

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 517
  • Infamy: 190
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Lemon Company
  • Game nicks: #Free Lemon 2012
  • IRC nick: Lemon
Ban Thread
« on: September 14, 2013, 12:03:21 am »
1. Name of your character involved: Conqueror_Lemon
2. Name of offending character(s) Heavenly_Outlaw_Eugene
3. Time and server, as accurately as possible: NA 1, around 5:55 EST
4. Written description of what happened, the whole story. Also what happened before and after. Was playing, first round he shot me and killed my horse, but I lived. I m'd but didnt think anything of it. Second round, towards the end, he kills me as I get on a horse. Then, directly after, he shoots me in the next round insta killing me.
5. Why you think the offender did what he did. Not sure if it was on purpose, but all three of his reports were by me so it looks like he was targetting me for whatever reason?
6. Multiple Screenshots    visitors can't see pics , please register or login

7. Names of players that can witness what happened. People online.
Lemon Luther King JR, has a dream, where all trolls are treated with fairness and equality. Lemon's want to be able to vote, and ride in the front of the bus, and drink from the same fountain that we do. Please right this inequality

Offline Phantasmal

• Duke
  • Renown: 510
  • Infamy: 46
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Phantasmal_Astralis, The_Ebon_Hawk
  • IRC nick: Phantasmal
Re: Ban Thread
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2013, 12:54:26 am »
Will wait 24 hours to allow Eugene to post in his defense.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2013, 01:13:51 am by Phantasmal »
Worst admin ever, horrible person, rude in chat, griefs in game, threatens with kicks and bans if you don't praise him in his admin thread, doesn't worship the goat, and worst of all, uses a crossbow, I suggest instant removal of admin rights and crucifixion.

Offline PsychoTwins

• Earl
  • Renown: 453
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: FarmerBob, NinjaBob, 20PingIsHardBob, StrIsHardBob, HaxorBob
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2013, 06:48:34 am »
"angry farmer bob can suck my angry farmer knob"

LOL
Here, dear crpg folk, we have an honest man who doesn't conceal the truth out of the fear of getting nerfed. He surely deserves a round of heartfelt applause.

Offline Haru_Takeda

• Knight
  • Renown: 54
  • Infamy: 16
  • cRPG Player
  • my glands are bigger than your glands.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Remnant
  • Game nicks: rottencrotchHaru, JesusHGHChrist, PowerGamingSpergLord, Palestinian_Takeda, Baby_Haru
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2013, 08:07:17 am »
I was there, and was actually the first person to report Heavenly_Outlaw_Eugene.  I spawned in and was immediately hit twice by Eugene.  It was obviously intentional as he kept going to different people, team wounding.

Offline Phantasmal

• Duke
  • Renown: 510
  • Infamy: 46
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Phantasmal_Astralis, The_Ebon_Hawk
  • IRC nick: Phantasmal
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2013, 04:11:37 am »
Seeing as Eugene has not responded, I am issuing a 12 hour ban for Intentional TW (first ban on record). Locking thread, please direct any criticisms to http://forum.melee.org/game-admin-feedback/(na)-phantasmal/.
Worst admin ever, horrible person, rude in chat, griefs in game, threatens with kicks and bans if you don't praise him in his admin thread, doesn't worship the goat, and worst of all, uses a crossbow, I suggest instant removal of admin rights and crucifixion.