Author Topic: Ban request: BRKSQD  (Read 296 times)

Offline TheHowdy

• Peasant
  • Renown: 2
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Ban request: BRKSQD
« on: September 07, 2013, 03:37:52 am »
1. Name of your character involved: Lord_Edon
2. Name of offending character(s): BRKSQD_Enema_At_The_Gates and BRKSQD_Phil_McCrevis
3. Time and server, as accurately as possible: 21:33 PM GMT-4
4. Written description of what happened, the whole story. Also what happened before and after: So I was in DTV (na_7) and we just started the next round of bots when I saw a shield on the ground with no one arround it at the time so I pick it up to use it during the round to protect myself from ranged and these 2 retards just start swinging on purpose because I apparently stole their shield. They started hitting me and eventually said give it back which I then knew they wanted it but they kept on going instead of waitting for me to drop it they just tked me, being complete assholes. The second screenshot was at the next round where he didn't directly killed me but voluntarely swung at me with his hammer knocking me down so the bot could kill me. There was only a bot arround and i was facing it and he just came in my back not even aiming for the bot. He didn't even say sorry.
5. Why you think the offender did what he did. How would I know, It's not persistent world, you can't just tk people because they took something that was apparently yours.
6. Multiple Screenshots
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

« Last Edit: September 07, 2013, 03:41:52 am by TheHowdy »

Offline Canary

• Marshall
  • Renown: 826
  • Infamy: 202
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
Re: Ban request: BRKSQD
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2013, 09:57:17 pm »
Both parties (BRKSQD_Enema_At_The_Gates and BRKSQD_Phil_McCrevis) receive a 24 hour ban. Don't hit your teammates on purpose, there's never a good excuse.

In the future, if you press ctrl+m when you're being hit by your teammates it makes it easier for admins to sort these situations out through the logs.