Author Topic: Kush is King  (Read 2525 times)

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
Re: Kush is King
« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2013, 04:37:25 pm »
Actually nobody was trying to intercept miggy until about 10 or 11am (CST) on Friday.  The only one I could get a hold of was my bro (Tommyhu) who wasn't setup for an open field battle, he was en route to attack Ichamur.  And it was too late for him to catch up to migs.

Thems the breaks, and that's just part of this game called strategus.

Lol except aderyn left his village with 1K troops when miggy was 10 minutes away from it headed straight toward him.  Goretooth went straight east and barely missed him.  Devastator chased him for a little bit from dhirigh aban then turned around and chased me and this was all before 9 am.  So no huseby nothing you just said was accurate.  Tommyhu was the last guy after he had already passed the others.  Devilize had entered dhirigh aban the night before and was still playing crpg on na1 with us while we were leaving sungetche to go to dhirigh aban - those 2 were the least likely to catch because one likely went to sleep and the other started at a worse angle then the others.
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Aderyn

• Earl
  • Renown: 365
  • Infamy: 243
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Kalmar Union
  • Game nicks: Aderyn
« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2013, 04:43:34 pm »
+1
Lol except aderyn left his village with 1K troops when miggy was 10 minutes away from it headed straight toward him.  Goretooth went straight east and barely missed him.  Devastator chased him for a little bit from dhirigh aban then turned around and chased me and this was all before 9 am.  So no huseby nothing you just said was accurate.  Tommyhu was the last guy after he had already passed the others.  Devilize had entered dhirigh aban the night before and was still playing crpg on na1 with us while we were leaving sungetche to go to dhirigh aban - those 2 were the least likely to catch because one likely went to sleep and the other started at a worse angle then the others.

This is what i'm talking about, wild assumptions. There was noone on except me and tommy.

I was already exhausted and had just woken up, was just walking outside to see if you'd turn away. If anything i would of attacked you, who cares about miggy. Also, i know you went south of ulburban with ur army crossing the mountains so you can stop hiding over there (took the same path as chestaclese is taking right now by the looks of it).

edit just saw you mentioned him: devilize? Really? When was the last time you saw him do ANYTHING on strat?
« Last Edit: August 26, 2013, 05:14:17 pm by Aderyn »
Can't spell manslaughter without laughter.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Minute Valuable Contributor
  • Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1950
  • Infamy: 794
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Welp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegirs
  • Game nicks: Huseby
  • IRC nick: Steam name: crazycracka420
« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2013, 05:04:03 pm »
+3
Oh Kesh, you so silly (hit me with the warning, it's worth it)

- Stolen from Macropussy

Offline Malaclypse

• King
  • Renown: 1299
  • Infamy: 146
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 26, 2013, 08:11:46 pm »
Ban miggy for travelling in a fog of blunt smoke imo. Performance enhancing drugs alert (I was in a small foosball league and we actually strictly prohibited people from getting high beforehand on the honor policy haha).
You think you're pretty smart with your dago mustache and your greasy hair.

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Minute Valuable Contributor
  • Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1950
  • Infamy: 794
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Welp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegirs
  • Game nicks: Huseby
  • IRC nick: Steam name: crazycracka420
« Reply #19 on: August 26, 2013, 08:15:55 pm »
I play PC video games better if I'm high, and I always kicked ass at Golden Tee if I was high.  Always played other games like horseshoes, billiards, bowling and darts better if I was high.  I'm sure it'd be the same for foosball.  So I think that recreational drugs can certainly boost performance, and can see banning them (on honor code) from a league :P

I don't like the pretentious foosballers who make up some shitty rules (like it's not a goal if it bounces off the wall, or if it touches a defender before going in).  Only rule I really like is the no spinning rule. 

Should have figured there was foosball leagues in the cities, it wasn't at Mortimer's or Rudolphs in South Minneapolis was it?  I can't remember which one it is, but I'm pretty sure one of those places has a ton of foosball tables.
 - Stolen from Macropussy

Offline Devilize

• Baron
  • Renown: 125
  • Infamy: 48
  • cRPG Player
  • GOD WILLS IT!!!
    • View Profile
    • cRPG_NA Server info
  • Faction: Knights Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller_Devilize, Hospitaller_Devil_Eyez
  • IRC nick: Devilize
« Reply #20 on: August 26, 2013, 11:52:24 pm »
+9
I'm just going to void this entire thread by pointing out a simple but true fact. I don't play on the strate map. I don't move, trade, exchange, sell, buy, or give a damn. On a good day these guys might, MIGHT, get me to drop my troops off at the pool. Your skills at evading an afker and bragging about it is on the same level as me coming home and throwing a block party because I didn't hit any parked cars on the way. cheers.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2013, 11:58:34 pm by Devilize »

Offline Dutchydave

• Earl
  • Renown: 322
  • Infamy: 178
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: LL_greatsage, Die_In_A_Fire, Dutchy, Halfcast, basic
« Reply #21 on: August 27, 2013, 02:05:44 am »
+2
Master-juker extraordinaire - fabulous miggy!

http://i.imgur.com/C88z8O1.jpg

I had to turn around because i couldn't match his balls of steel going right past 4 hospitaller armies with no scratch in time to reinforce ichamur with over 1800 troops.  i don't know how he pulled it off (5th army was with devilize inside the village, he had been up until 3ish while miggy started marching at 2:30), the other 4 worthy adversaries in his fearless jaunt - was aderyn, goretooth, tommyhu, and devastator who all at one time or another were quickmarching to intercept him. 

KUSH IS KING!

I would like to point out that it doesn't take balls of steel to run an army you gave him through enemy tokens at 3am it just takes an alarm clock,he had nothing to lose.Infact the only way he could lose was to not make a go for the city as you wouldn't of given him an army again. With this in mind I would like to point out the true factor here and that is your a pussy and the post and pic prove that  :lol: You where to scared to run your army through there at 3am in the morning? LMFAO pussy! The mighty Kesh leader of FCC with unlimited resources and you run away with your tail between your legs  :lol:

Offline Keshian

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 27, 2013, 02:30:06 am »
I would like to point out that it doesn't take balls of steel to run an army you gave him through enemy tokens at 3am it just takes an alarm clock,he had nothing to lose.Infact the only way he could lose was to not make a go for the city as you wouldn't of given him an army again. With this in mind I would like to point out the true factor here and that is your a pussy and the post and pic prove that  :lol: You where to scared to run your army through there at 3am in the morning? LMFAO pussy! The mighty Kesh leader of FCC with unlimited resources and you run away with your tail between your legs  :lol:

Lol, i love how mad you get over a video game that you have obsessed over me and shitpost me for 6 months and i could care less who you are, just some unintelligent australian who lives for being noticed in srtategus and crpg.

Aderyn was blitzing across the map like someone who was definitely not exhausted.  And yes goretooth chased after miggy - changing his course, devastator chased him and then me so obviously was awake.  And this is a really long run - took over 5 hours (most of it on quickmarch) from sungetche to ichamur, so no 3:30 am was the start.  The missed interceptions were all around 8-9 am.  I still give mad props to miggy for being the king of jukes, since it was well known we were going to make that run and preparations had obviously been made to intercept in that over 5 hour run - sorry you guys are being poor losers about it rather than congratulating miggy as a worthy adversary as i did for you in the original post.

Oh well you hang out with mad, bitter people like Greasy sage and it wears off i guess. I prefer to play this game to have fun.

Offline Keshian

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 31, 2013, 07:54:22 am »
Now I got Kush_King sized balls. :)  :twisted:

http://i.imgur.com/GqgOY6P.jpg