Author Topic: Banned from a few servers (unban request)  (Read 705 times)

Offline R_Kelly_On_You

• Peasant
  • Renown: 2
  • Infamy: 7
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Banned from a few servers (unban request)
« on: May 11, 2011, 01:22:52 am »
     I have just recently recieved M&B warband and ive kinda been a dumbass too a couple people. If i get unbanned on the siege server and the battle server i will improve my gaming attitude towards everybody. I would deeply appreciate it and i thank you for taking the time to read this. My name is R_Kelly_On_You and id enjoy playing warband with all of you.

Offline Nindur

• Knight
  • Renown: 29
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Northern Empire Rebellion
  • Game nicks: N1nd3r9
Re: Banned from a few servers (unban request)
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2011, 04:44:36 am »
You have been banned twice now, what is the problem here?

Offline R_Kelly_On_You

• Peasant
  • Renown: 2
  • Infamy: 7
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2011, 05:44:45 am »
Honestly i was in a game and someone started screaming ban on site, i was banned off siege in like 3 minutes, then as the hours progressed i was banned off like 4 of the NA battles nd stuff.   I saw the pictures and i appologized and id really enjoy playing on a number of those servers.
       As ive previously stated i just got the game and didnt think it was too serious.  I now know the rules and wish to have the privledge to play again

Offline Nindur

• Knight
  • Renown: 29
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Northern Empire Rebellion
  • Game nicks: N1nd3r9
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2011, 09:08:10 pm »
I will lay it out for you, since you began playing you have been nothing but a problem, some other admins don't want you unbanned. I am going to bat for you here today and I am going to unban you. If you are banned again, you are on your own..........Goodluck....don't fuck up again..