Author Topic: What is the best build for XBow  (Read 835 times)

Offline Torchy

• Noble
  • Renown: 13
  • Infamy: 36
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
What is the best build for XBow
« on: August 21, 2013, 03:18:01 am »
i was wondering whats a good build for xbow that does alot of damage

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
Re: What is the best build for XBow
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2013, 03:21:16 am »
Anything with 100~ WPF in crossbows. Yes, its that easy. WPF only boosts accuracy, and it doesn't matter much after 100 or so.

Tryhards will recommend to you a 15/24 8 WM 150 xbow WPF build as the cookie cutter one, but you can do anything you want.
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Jarold

• Marshall
  • Renown: 987
  • Infamy: 142
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • "Always wear more armor than the guy next to you."
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarold
Re: What is the best build for XBow
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2013, 07:30:14 am »
+1
Yeah 100 wpf is good if you want to only hit sometimes and at medium range. That is also if you don't wear a lot of armor.

15/24, say what you want about it "cookie cutter build" but it's the best. You wonder why a lot of people use it? It also scales well with leveling, like level 31, 32, 33 etc.

With 8 wm, 8 ath, 5 ps, and 2 if (optional), you can be accurate and still deal damage in melee depending on your weapon and use of speed bonus. You also control the melee fight with your speed, so most of the time you have the advantage.

1h - 80
crossbow - 152+

I used a warhammer, it was very good with this build. Arbalest is good, heavy crossbow is good too, but you don't have to use just those two. The normal crossbow works great also.

I wore medium armor with this build also, still very fast.