Author Topic: Rage over, But point needs proving.  (Read 617 times)

Offline IRunUDie

• Noble
  • Renown: 13
  • Infamy: 61
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Ninja_Freestyler
Rage over, But point needs proving.
« on: August 19, 2013, 12:20:24 am »
I know this is a mouthful but this is the reason I am raging so much

IG_Saint refused the bann request for Skoff_Biff because he said that I was blocking people in the hut and that I was afk.

This is a lie, I was in the corner of the hut that I had been the entire game before IG_Saint or Skoff_Biff was even on the server. I was at my pc rolling a cig for 30 seconds that was the reason I was not moving(I was in nobodys way).

(While I was rolling that cig Skoff_Biff Comes along)

He also said that i was intentionally team wounding and trolling kicking biff

Yes I was team hitting Skadez at the end of each wave in the foot once, I did not cause him any problems nor did he complain so that has no reason in this, also Skoff_Biff wasnt even on the server when I was doing that so that has nothing to do with him.

Yes I kicked Biff, Because as I was rolling my cig he decided to squeeze in and than kick me once or twice, then decided to tell me to move.

I replyed No, this is my spot I have been here since the map started get out of my way. I then kicked him because he did not move, I then repeated get out of my way your blocking my spot. I then kicked him again.

Skoff_Biff now says Poll Reason: Trolling and kicking - Submits poll.

Ok, I whined and I bitched and whatever. I have ment to quit this game for a while anyway so I have now jus cause to do so, and I know I may seem like I came across as a illitrate 12 yr old kid with psychlogical problems but I rage ok and im fed up.

The reason I raged so badly about getting polled out the way I did is because I am really tired of people coming onto servers trolling with people and then getting them poll kicked when they start back, and in my case its always seemed to be in the hut on Istainer some little kid will come along and steal my spot or start getting in my way or start kicking me.
The best one out of the lot is someone like this time, gets in my way and starts blocking my spot and then tells me to move, and starts saying i am blocking and getting in the way, votes POLL Bann "BAM" Banned by majority. Awesome!

So I whine why not? Who wouldnt, and genreally I get polled out for "Whining, Crying, being a kid" like everyone says.
Really, So people dont whine when someone fucks them over in the game?
Now I understand the way I reacted dosnt justify anything and if anything makes me look like a twat but I really dont care as I wont be part of this community much longer.

And yes! before anyone says anything, This is a BUTTHURT post ok. Its done!

I could whine somemore but I know what I have to say wouldnt really matter.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2013, 01:21:41 am by Kalam »

Offline Jarold

• Marshall
  • Renown: 987
  • Infamy: 142
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • "Always wear more armor than the guy next to you."
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarold
Re: Rage over, But point needs proving.
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2013, 12:36:56 am »
They always come back!

Offline bavvoz

• Earl
  • Renown: 323
  • Infamy: 27
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Bavvo
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2013, 12:41:59 am »
No idea what happened here but in every online game ull meet trolls, assholes and pure idiots. Ignoring them is usually the best way to deal with it.

Offline IRunUDie

• Noble
  • Renown: 13
  • Infamy: 61
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Ninja_Freestyler
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2013, 12:48:43 am »
Thats me done anyway.   :lol:
« Last Edit: August 19, 2013, 12:57:42 am by IRunUDie »

Offline Kalam

• Duke
  • Renown: 697
  • Infamy: 163
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Never do an enemy a small injury.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Linebreakers
  • Game nicks: Cavalieres_Midnighter, Dunsparrow
  • IRC nick: Kalam
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2013, 01:22:02 am »
Please post this in the Admin Feedback Forum.