Author Topic: Ashtre  (Read 2793 times)

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
Re: Ashtre
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2013, 01:09:20 am »
well ashtree going to be on his own.He is free to do what it please him and well we end up having a deal with him so.he is going to keep the village for free :)

If there is a rules against giving a fief away to a old faction menber... if there is any please find it and let me know about it cause i was not aware of it. If so ill try to fix that with ashtree and the (other attacking army(party).

if fcc want to attack ashtree after he take the village they are free to do it.

ps: from my understanding of the rules of strat we so far arent cheater!

If no actual battle occurs, if they don't fight: bannable offense.

What will happen, and who is at fault, if anyone, will depend on how both sides of the battle handle it tonight.

Canary - at least blackzilla and smoothrich tried to pretend it was real, but this is even more blatant then when fallen did it last strat.  Wolfgang (the fief owner) was signed up for attackers for a while - they are making no attempt to hire people other than their own who will help with transferring the fief (I know a Lot of people that applied for both sides).  You yourself are hired for attackers -

as head NA admin are you going to condone what they are doing and let it go through and just ban afterwards 1 sacrificial lamb (what they want) or will you kick attackers from servers and stop them from doing a blatantly illegal fief transfer?  he even admits they are transferring the fief ("they worked out a deal" after he left the faction as soon as we attacked it in order to attack it through illegal fief transfer - he hadn't even made  a new faction until after he initiated the attack) - and is not hiring anyone not supporting the fief transfer.  Doesnt matter if he is now a "old faction member" - they are doing a fief transfer by attacking - buying time for reinforcements and preventing us from getting the gear back by attacking the village again before wolfgang gets back from eu.

« Last Edit: August 03, 2013, 05:44:06 am by Keshian »
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline arowaine

• Duke
  • Renown: 614
  • Infamy: 159
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • http://occitanclan.webs.com/
  • Faction: Occitan
  • Game nicks: Occitan_Arowaine
  • IRC nick: arowaine
« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2013, 01:16:02 am »
Canary - at least blackzilla and smoothrich tried to pretend it was real, but this is even more blatant then when fallen did it last strat.  Wolfgang (the fief owner) was signed up for attackers for a while - they are making no attempt to hire people other than their own who will help with transferring the fief (I know a Lot of people that applied for both sides).  You yourself are hired for attackers -

as head NA admin are you going to condone what they are doing and let it go through and just ban afterwards 1 sacrificial lamb (what they want) or will you kick attackers from servers and stop them from doing a blatantly illegal fief transfer?  he even admits they are transferring the fief ("they worked out a deal" after he left the faction as soon as we attacked it in order to attack it through illegal fief transfer - he hadn't even made  a new faction until after he initiated the attack) - and is not hiring anyone not supporting the fief transfer.  Doesnt matter if he is now a "old faction member" - they are doing a fief transfer by attacking - buying time for reinforcements and preventing us from getting the gear back by attacking the village again before wolfgang gets back from eu.

I know if FCC ever tried to this bullshit we wouldn't be allowed to and the fief owner and the attacker would both get a global ban from strategus, even more so if we bragged about breaking the rules like arrowaine is doing and bragging that nothing will be done to them.

P.S.  And arrowaine - bravo - you are a cheater just like all the UIF banned cheaters you supported in cheating for 3 strats, but i guess i should expect nothing less from a guy with no honor.  Also, thank you for sumbuja.  :twisted:  :lol: :wink:

what you want kesh you want the tiny village pixel come get it sir ill give it free for you alrigth is that cool enough cant figth for it ? that fine come send someon do not attack it and then we will transfer it away to you that fine. come come send someone inside it and we will rtansfer it tomorow to you guys (fcc faction)

so i repeat we will reverse all deal and give both village to you guys im fine with that!
Desire: pls smite FCC 2.0 T.T

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2013, 01:21:26 am »
what you want kesh you want the tiny village pixel come get it sir ill give it free for you alrigth is that cool enough cant figth for it ? that fine come send someon do not attack it and then we will transfer it away to you that fine. come come send someone inside it and we will rtansfer it tomorow to you guys (fcc faction)

so i repeat we will reverse all deal and give both village to you guys im fine with that!

I just dont want you to cheat - hire full rosters of everyone who applies - make a real battle of it.  i would hope that is not too much to ask - NA actually was pretty free of it compared to EU.  Cheating is hands-down the best way to ruin a good game and certainly not worth selling your honor for a pixel village.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2013, 01:25:33 am by Keshian »
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Holiday203

• Count
  • Renown: 182
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Art of Wutang, Justice League
  • Game nicks: Batman_Holiday_AoW
« Reply #18 on: August 03, 2013, 01:39:13 am »
Are the admins really not doing anything about this? obviously ashtre is still going to be in league with these tools after the transfer. I'll laugh my ass off when occitan and all these republic of m8's reinforce ashtre when the village is attacked. Complete utter bullshit.

Offline arowaine

• Duke
  • Renown: 614
  • Infamy: 159
    • View Profile
    • http://occitanclan.webs.com/
  • Faction: Occitan
  • Game nicks: Occitan_Arowaine
  • IRC nick: arowaine
« Reply #19 on: August 03, 2013, 04:48:34 am »
Desire: pls smite FCC 2.0 T.T

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
« Reply #20 on: August 03, 2013, 05:15:55 am »
Is it only against the rules when enemy armies are nearby or all the time?

If it is a currently or recently contested fief then you cannot transfer it with an attack. You can transfer it with the transfer ownership function though as it doesn't delay any armies. It is ALWAYS best to transfer with the transfer ownership function though sometimes with AFK fief owners it is necessary to attack the fief in order to transfer it, but such transfers are only allowed when it is a fief that hasnt been attacked in awhile and is not going to be attacked any time soon. seeing as we had JUST attacked this fief and were going to do so again, this situation is quite upsetting to us as it clearly breaks the rules. Also, the fief owner (wolfgang) is certainly NOT AFK and has been actively fighting in battles. the reasonable thing to do would have been to wait for his return and transfer.

Offline Malaclypse

• King
  • Renown: 1299
  • Infamy: 146
  • In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 03, 2013, 05:20:40 am »
Is it only against the rules when enemy armies are nearby or all the time?

Just when enemy armies are "nearby" (within 24 hours maybe? I have no idea what that means) or when it is recently contested (previously attacked within a similarly vague period of time). If any army isn't "nearby" or if it wasn't recently contested it seems acceptable, like when Curaw or Fenada or Peshmi were transferred
« Last Edit: August 03, 2013, 05:37:05 am by Malaclypse »
You think you're pretty smart with your dago mustache and your greasy hair.

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
« Reply #22 on: August 03, 2013, 05:34:05 am »
I think there is a very easily seen common sense to these things. Fief in a war zone that is actively being contested, deciding to do a fief transfer (especially when the fief owner gets teleported) is prob not a good idea. Caveats to that, armies have to be in the general area... if you are hurrying to get the fief transfer done because you are worried it is going to be attacked without the fief owner home, is also a pretty good indication you are breaking the rules.

Leader of BS

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • Renown: 634
  • Infamy: 237
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 03, 2013, 05:38:47 am »
I think there is a very easily seen common sense to these things. Fief in a war zone that is actively being contested, deciding to do a fief transfer (especially when the fief owner gets teleported) is prob not a good idea. Caveats to that, armies have to be in the general area... if you are hurrying to get the fief transfer done because you are worried it is going to be attacked without the fief owner home, is also a pretty good indication you are breaking the rules.
Says the item bombers.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Braeden - Clanless maybe? or Free Peasant not sure - Rarely plays, plus might be retarded
Tydeus - Nord EU Scum - Hates adminning

Offline Canary

• Marshall
  • Renown: 826
  • Infamy: 202
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
« Reply #24 on: August 04, 2013, 08:16:08 am »
The battle was legitimate, in the end, and since there is no system for calling dibs on attacking something before someone else does, no one has broken any rules here.

Let it be known: Attacking your own faction's fief or a faction allied to your factions fief to prevent an enemy from attacking it is against the rules. This can apply to any fief that may reasonably be contested within the next 24 hours, particularly those that have already been attacked by enemies.. If you drop faction to get around this you can expect to be dealt with the same way.

Only attack a fief if you intend to fight against it. There isn't much of a reason for people to 'attack transfer' anymore, as the fief transfer system is fully functional (albeit limiting - which is possibly an intended mechanic).