Author Topic: Ban CptCumFace  (Read 2155 times)

Offline nuffen

• Baron
  • Renown: 113
  • Infamy: 114
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Nuffen Fallen_Lilith Fallen_Little_Nuff
  • IRC nick: nuffen
Re: Ban CptCumFace
« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2011, 10:22:09 am »
What i think is a little weird is that selfdefence is bannable...but i believe if a admin is online a see f.example a guy is attacking me, i protect myself, blocking and killing the other "jerk", and if u saw he attacked me first u will ban him and hopefully not me?

Problem is that I will often not see him attacking first, but only two people trying to TK each other. Then you both will be banned. It is usually impossible to know who started the tking, thats why both actions are forbidden.
So its not because its fair, but because its the only way to solve it.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline BD_SUPERBEAST

• Knight
  • Renown: 33
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Warpigs_BD_Superbeast
« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2011, 02:04:30 pm »
All that Celduin Nienna posted here is right. The only thing wrong is that when the guy attacked my horse i was on my cav alt and not on the 2h. :) .

The dude stayed for like 3 hours doing random teamattacks and teamkills,and yes bane tried to get an admin at that time but didnt succes.

This kind of griefer that acts just like a tard on late night when there not so many people around should be banned and their chars deleted. I think no one that really loves this game and plays for fun will ever act like this kind of player.

Offline Celduin_Nienna

• Noble
  • Renown: 10
  • Infamy: 10
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: None.
  • Game nicks: Battle_Angel_Arqa
« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2011, 02:21:15 pm »
I completely agree with Superbeast.   :)
A sword has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with swords.

Offline EponiCo

• Baron
  • Renown: 92
  • Infamy: 15
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild
  • Game nicks: Guard_Aine
« Reply #18 on: May 10, 2011, 01:37:54 pm »
Yep, I can second that he teamattacks.