Author Topic: Ban Berggeist  (Read 428 times)

Offline Switchtense

• King
  • Renown: 1137
  • Infamy: 137
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • poking you where the sun dont shine!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns, BIRD CLAN BEST CLAN!
  • Game nicks: All sorts of Switch's
  • IRC nick: Switchtense
Ban Berggeist
« on: July 31, 2013, 09:20:05 am »
BAN REQUEST FORM:
1. Name of your character involved
Switch_STF

2. Name of offending character(s)
Berggeist

3. Time and server, as accurately as possible
NA7
07:00am GMT
02:00am CST (i think :D)

4. Written description of what happened, the whole story. Also what happened before and after.
We were playing a round of dtv, I (archer) was standing on that
(click to show/hide)
roof shooting the bots.
Berggeist, standing on this
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
roof decided it would be funny to hit the archers with stones, also got a few reports for that (unfortunately I didnt take any screenshots cause I wasnt annoyed enough by then). You should see it in the logs though, that was approximately at around 6:45am GMT and again at 6:50am GMT.
Then he accused me of leeching
(click to show/hide)
, so I started to get really annoyed by him and told him to shut up and help us rather than teamhitting (top and bottom of the screenshot)
He then proceeded to the actual offence I want to get him banned, or at least warned for. He started standing in front of me, I kept moving to the side to get a clear shot on the bots, but he would not refrain from blocking my shot. (Screenshots below at the "multiple screenshots" part)
At one point I wanted to shoot at a bot, but he jumped right into my shot resulting in a teamkill by my side. (no screenshot of that, that was at around 7:00am GMT, afterwards I called him idiot for deliberately jumping into my shots (see logs)

5. Why you think the offender did what he did.
Obvious trolling cause I didnt like him teamhitting the archers or being accused of leeching.

6. Multiple Screenshots
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
[/color]

7. Names of players that can witness what happened.
(click to show/hide)
Berggeist threatened to make a ban request about me for that teamkill, TeutonicKnight (left before I took that screenshot) then proceeded to tell Berggeist, that he could not expect to get me banned after he kept teamhitting our archers.
Desire_of_Chaos is an admin and was there when it happened, however, I do not know whether he actually witnessed the whole situation
« Last Edit: July 31, 2013, 09:27:16 am by Switchtense »
For all the non-believers, look no further than this thread for proof that while strat battles are won/lost in NA3/EU3, strat wars are won and lost on the forums.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Patoson

• Marshall
  • Renown: 784
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Ban Berggeist
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2013, 09:23:31 am »
I was there and this thrower hit me in 3 consecutive rounds with his stones. One of them threw me off a roof. He was doing nothing but camping a roof throwing rocks at teammates.

Offline Jack1

• King
  • Renown: 1029
  • Infamy: 231
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jack1_, Abbud_Amari, The_Doc, Gottlob_Kohlman
  • IRC nick: Risen_Jack
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2013, 01:38:48 pm »
If you use {i} chat (just press I key) it will send a message to the admins and only admins. Seeing how desire was on at the time, it would have been resolved a lot quicker. It looked as though this was happening for some time.
We're all nerds here, so it doesn't really matter.

Offline Nightingale

• Balancer
  • Renown: 925
  • Infamy: 205
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Elderly Woman
  • IRC nick: Nightingale
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2013, 07:41:21 pm »
I noticed that he was leeching at one point and asked if he was there, he replied and said he was "throwing rocks n stuff."

You're right I didn't witness the whole situation. I do remember seeing a problem and I asked if someone could tell me whats going on in (i) chat so I could deal with it... no one answered, but seeing as he was obviously trying to get you to shoot him that is grieving and grieving is bad!

Since its Berggeist's First ban on record I am going to issue a light ban may it act as a warning.

No malicious griefing of teammates (kickspamming, blocking, etc.)
No intentional teamwounding/teamkilling