Author Topic: Call_me_Smithy  (Read 2188 times)

Offline JasonPastman

• Count
  • Renown: 285
  • Infamy: 113
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Guys That CMP Has Quoted [GTCHQ]
  • Game nicks: Jason_The_Great
Re: Call_me_Smithy
« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2013, 01:03:56 am »
... This community makes me sad sometimes... :?
If a majority be united by a common interest, the rights of the minority will be insecure - James Madison
It is not wisdom but Authority that makes a law - Thomas Hobbes.
Too busy not giving a fuck...
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Elindor

• King
  • Renown: 1178
  • Infamy: 158
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Caelitus mihi vires
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Order of the Holy Guard
  • Game nicks: Elindor
« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2013, 05:01:39 pm »
Smithy and Noodles get into it on the server and Noodles starts a ban thread to ban Smithy?

Aren't you guys in the same clan/know each other?  Just get on Remnant TS and call each other my old friends.  Done.

Call Sauce a my old friend while you're there too....nevermind he's never on  :mrgreen:
Elindor, Archon of the Holy Guard
Holy Guard Thread :HERE
Banner Shop : HERE // Map Thread : HERE

Offline Ragnar_Ulfson

• Count
  • Renown: 185
  • Infamy: 35
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Ulfson
  • IRC nick: Ulfson
« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2013, 05:45:59 pm »
No Noodles just hasn't changed his Forum clan and what not.  He hasn't been in Remnant for along time. 

Offline Smithy

• Earl
  • Renown: 459
  • Infamy: 33
  • immer Kameraden
    • View Profile
  • Faction: iK
  • Game nicks: iK_Smithy
« Reply #18 on: July 27, 2013, 05:38:18 am »
Actually it is consistent trolling that brought me to this point. A one time incident doesn't warrant a ban.

lol what are you on about?  Consistent trolling?  I've never trolled anyone in this game with the intent to cause this much butthurtery, and I don't remember ever trolling you at any point, about anything.  Even when you were in the Remnants.  I think you need to step back and stop taking yourself so seriously.  This is a game.

Nuff said.

-Smithy

Offline Emotion

• Earl
  • Renown: 360
  • Infamy: 145
  • pls
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Friends with Benefits
  • Game nicks: Noodles
  • IRC nick: Noodles
« Reply #19 on: July 27, 2013, 07:25:54 am »
lol what are you on about?  Consistent trolling?  I've never trolled anyone in this game with the intent to cause this much butthurtery, and I don't remember ever trolling you at any point, about anything.  Even when you were in the Remnants.  I think you need to step back and stop taking yourself so seriously.  This is a game.

-Smithy

I'm not some 13 year old cod player that makes shit up to make himself look better or cause a shitload of drama. Facts are facts. I've played this game since closed beta and can't come close to remembering when the last time I posted a ban request. I wouldn't waste my time unless I honestly thought that this could actually change someone's behavior for the good. _/
Quote from: Testicleez
Noodles (Nibbles): One of my top dawgs. A godly c-rpg player and a chill ass muhfucka'. He's supposed to be adopting me once he gets married. One day I'll get him to order me a pizza… One day.

Offline Rumblood

• King
  • Renown: 1199
  • Infamy: 420
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GrannPappy
« Reply #20 on: July 27, 2013, 06:37:45 pm »
Started reloading behind a tree when he came over trying to hit me with his sword, I blocked him twice, he stopped.

Smithy

Please respond to the 2 blocked attacks portion Noodles.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2013, 08:12:50 pm by Rumblood »
"I don't think much of a man who is not wiser today than he was yesterday" – Abraham Lincoln

Offline Emotion

• Earl
  • pls
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 27, 2013, 09:15:28 pm »
Yea I swung twice, like delayed slow overheads, like you see teammates doing all the time. There is more than enough evidence here pappy.
Noodles (Nibbles): One of my top dawgs. A godly c-rpg player and a chill ass muhfucka'. He's supposed to be adopting me once he gets married. One day I'll get him to order me a pizza… One day.

Offline Rumblood

• King
  • Renown: 1199
  • Infamy: 420
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GrannPappy
« Reply #22 on: July 28, 2013, 01:19:05 am »
If you did and he had to block them, then yes, there is evidence that both of you perpetuated the encounter. I think that we have a he said/she said situation, except you both admit to either hitting or attempting to hit the other. Personally, I want you both to take a serious warning and a 3 month suspended sentence. Meaning, if any additional issues occur within the next 3 months, whatever ban is given for that infraction will also have a 12-24 hour ban added to it for this one.
Noodles, I don't know that your first teamhit was not intentional. Just your word that it was, and Smithy's word that he was alone and it looked intentional. So we don't have clear evidence that he started it, or you started it. What is clear from your posts is that you both perpetuated it. So I can ban you both for a period of time, probably 12 hours, or you can both take this suspended sentence with a clear warning that it will be tacked on if any other issues occur with the two of you.

"I don't think much of a man who is not wiser today than he was yesterday" – Abraham Lincoln

Offline dreadnok

• Marshall
  • Renown: 838
  • Infamy: 562
  • cRPG Player
  • fuck these jerkoff kids
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KBW<MB<SoW
  • Game nicks: Gorp_The_Gorger
« Reply #23 on: July 28, 2013, 04:37:40 pm »
Hi granpappy. Please use a donkey now. I think it would fit your characters look perfectly

Offline Emotion

• Earl
  • pls
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 28, 2013, 07:21:43 pm »
Shit game. I'll just use my civilian right to defend for now on, cuz it reeks the same outcome but is more satisfying. Thank you Grannpaps, good day.

Offline Smithy

• Earl
  • immer Kameraden
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 29, 2013, 12:02:44 am »
I'm not some 13 year old cod player that makes shit up to make himself look better or cause a shitload of drama. Facts are facts. I've played this game since closed beta and can't come close to remembering when the last time I posted a ban request. I wouldn't waste my time unless I honestly thought that this could actually change someone's behavior for the good. _/

So you're not going to give me examples.  Okay. 

If you did and he had to block them, then yes, there is evidence that both of you perpetuated the encounter. I think that we have a he said/she said situation, except you both admit to either hitting or attempting to hit the other. Personally, I want you both to take a serious warning and a 3 month suspended sentence. Meaning, if any additional issues occur within the next 3 months, whatever ban is given for that infraction will also have a 12-24 hour ban added to it for this one.
Noodles, I don't know that your first teamhit was not intentional. Just your word that it was, and Smithy's word that he was alone and it looked intentional. So we don't have clear evidence that he started it, or you started it. What is clear from your posts is that you both perpetuated it. So I can ban you both for a period of time, probably 12 hours, or you can both take this suspended sentence with a clear warning that it will be tacked on if any other issues occur with the two of you.

Yeah either way sounds good to me Paps.  Whatever settles this sooner is fine with me.  Ban us now, ban us later.  Thank you for your response and your good judgement.

Smithy

Offline kooktar

• Java2EE Senior Software Architect
  • Knight
  • Renown: 74
  • Infamy: 64
  • cRPG Player
  • Derp
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 29, 2013, 12:13:16 am »

Pappy, why do admins on NA seem to not follow the same logic, if there are rules in place, shouldn't everyone be treated equally?

Kelugarn seems to feel that I receive a 48 hour ban with no discussion like this, or a 3month suspended sentence. No warnings, anything. SoW_Balls and fellow phegit friend for 3 entire games (on NA battle thats approximately 15rounds) would block mine and my squires donkeys in the spawn, we would have to dismount to leave and they would steal our donkeys and ride off. That or we would get tw'd till our donkies died. Not once did I care or cntrl+m, just laughed it off. But enough was enough so we took retaliation, seeing how no NA admins are ever present. So they died, took a screen cap and posted it to this forum, Kelugarn being the nut cupping fanboi that he is banned without a second thought, he wasn't even present on the server just took these doucher's words for it.

Now I ask you Pappy, you were on today, for probably about an hour after this incident happened while we were playing on this server. WHILE YOU WERE PRESENT IN GAME, did we exhibit any actions that would result in punishment? No. Because we play the game to have fun.

This whole NA sub-community of power trippers needs to stop. I was trolled into handling a situation on my own because there was nobody on to enforce the rules. And I get punished after being harrassed almost an entire morning.
"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has exceeded our humanity." - Albert Einstein

Offline Smithy

• Earl
  • immer Kameraden
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 29, 2013, 12:49:28 am »
(click to show/hide)