Author Topic: EXP MAFIA RIDES AGAIN  (Read 332 times)

Offline MURDERTRON

• King
  • Renown: 1337
  • Infamy: 428
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TRUMP / WEST 2020
EXP MAFIA RIDES AGAIN
« on: December 01, 2013, 04:05:05 am »
+7
 :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:
STUFF
 :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:

The corrupt EXP MAFIA has attacked the pure TEAM 2 Malayurg Castle, in what is to be a truly glorious battle.  Both teams are armed with plate armors, arbalests, smoke bombs and MYSTERY WEAPONS.

In order to gain entry to this truly amazing battle, you meet a few requirements:
1.  Have 15 strength and show your stats in the application.  In order to wear all the armor and use all the weapons, you must have 15 strength.  If you don't wear the armor or use the weapons, you will be literally taking experience out of the mouths of all of our children's' mouths.
2.  You must be willing to follow the rules. The rules I have made are in place in order to make sure the battle finishes in a decent amount of time, everyone has fun and we all get good experience.
3.  You must apply to both sides.  This is important, because we want to have a good time and play with different groups of people which we don't normally get to during "normal" Strategus.
4.  In your application, please put "I have read the rules and I want to take part in this battle.  I am agreeing to get kicked if I fail to follow the rules at anytime and risk being banned from future events."  There will be admins present and ready to enforce the rules.

THE RULES:
1.  Bring a full load out every life.  There is exactly enough gear for everyone to carry one arbalast, two smokebombs and one MYSTERY WEAPON.  Maximize the exp that everyone gets by bringing a full set of gear every life.
2.  No fighting before the forward spawns are set up and no attacking the forward spawns.  The forward spawns are essential so we may finish the battle in a decent amount of time.  Everyone should set their spawn to their team's forward spawn in order to not draw out the battle.  If you set your forward spawn to the enemy forward spawn, you will receive a ban from upcoming events.
3.  NO FLAG CAPPING
4.  Fight in the designated area, leaving that area will count as leeching.
5.  Leave your ego at the door.  No one in the world is specced to be an effective Donkey Knight.  It doesn't matter.  We're all here to get good exp and have fun.
6.  No idling or AFKing.  Be active the whole time.  Let's get this done quick.
7.  No team warning.  Have your giggles until 4/5, but if you are the one who gets someone kicked (5/5), you will be banned from upcoming events.
8. NO RELOADING.  Reloading is for cowards.

Forward spawns will be set up in a relatively flat open area.  No fighting before the forward spawns go up, everyone must set themselves to the appropriate forward spawn.  We will start with an opening volley.

BATTLE LINK: THE MOVIE
http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=strategusbattlesupcoming#!?page=strategusinfobattledetail&id=5782

THESE PEOPLE ARE BANNED
All of LL and the rest of Australia, Tom Cruise, Olafie, Dr Thunder, Lilac

SPECIAL THANKS TO:
CIKEL, JAKEBREAD, VOESTER, WITCHBREAD, ARTYEM, PERNITENT PAUPER, SHOTGOON, WITCHCRAFT, EXCAV PLS 420, AMATSUKA, BIGSANDWICH, HUSCARLTON_BANKS, PLUMBO, EXCAV_PLS_420, IM FORGETTING MORE BUT ADD THEM AS I REMEMBER

BATTLE LINK: http://c-rpg.net/?page=strategusbattlesupcoming#!?page=strategusinfobattledetail&id=5912

Also join this steam group if you want notifications about the upcoming events and stuff.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/murdertown/

SHORT VERSION IF YOU KNOW THE RULES:
LOAD OUT: 1 ARB, 2 SMOKE BOMBS, 1 MYSTERY WEAPON

We're gonna fight outside of the Castle.  I saw a nice relatively flat gravely area, which should give us more room than the courtyard.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2013, 04:19:07 am by MURDERTRON »
▀█▀▒█▀█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒█▒█▀█▒▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█
▒█▒▒█▄█▒█▒█▒██▒██▒█▄█▒▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒█
▒█▒▒█▀▄▒█▄█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒▄