• Renown: 1398
  • Infamy: 297
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguards
  • Game nicks: Retsamrad
Nudge
« on: June 29, 2013, 04:04:42 pm »
since i never abused that OP thing ยง:l i need some informations about nudge; first, is there a difference between block+nudge, normal nudge, holding swing+nudge?

also can you hit someone if you use the block+nudge/normal nudge? or are they useful only in groups, just to stun the enemy for your teammate (as i wish nudge was)?

and the fact that only 1h/shielders have now the holding swing+nudge is a mistake (as i wish it was) or is it on purpose?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Lannistark

• Duke
  • Renown: 586
  • Infamy: 118
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Deserters
  • Game nicks: Duke
Re: Nudge
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2013, 04:55:43 pm »
+2
Urist made a guide for nudges, go check that out.

I'll sort out your lazyness for you this time:

- Pressing V alone performs a nudge not powerful enough to grant a hit afterwards. It does however knock to the ground a player who is backpedalling and mantaining an attack simulatenously.

- Holding attack while pressing v performs the only nudge which grants a free hit afterwards. This is only available to 1h no shield users, as it was before the "Nudges for everyone patch" It also knocks to the ground players who are attempting to kick at the same time.

- Mantaing RMB, or block and pressing v sends the enemy backwards with a small stun. This has no other effect or advantage, it just shoves enemies away. The distance I think depends on the STR of the character (?)

Offline darmaster

• King
  • Renown: 1398
  • Infamy: 297
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguards
  • Game nicks: Retsamrad
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2013, 05:55:30 pm »
Urist made a guide for nudges, go check that out.

I'll sort out your lazyness for you this time:

- Pressing V alone performs a nudge not powerful enough to grant a hit afterwards. It does however knock to the ground a player who is backpedalling and mantaining an attack simulatenously.

- Holding attack while pressing v performs the only nudge which grants a free hit afterwards. This is only available to 1h no shield users, as it was before the "Nudges for everyone patch" It also knocks to the ground players who are attempting to kick at the same time.

- Mantaing RMB, or block and pressing v sends the enemy backwards with a small stun. This has no other effect or advantage, it just shoves enemies away. The distance I think depends on the STR of the character (?)

thanks; i approve nudge (never thought i would have said something like this :l )

Offline Falka

• King
  • Renown: 1257
  • Infamy: 423
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2013, 09:36:03 pm »
 :cry:
« Last Edit: July 22, 2013, 10:52:26 pm by Falka »