Author Topic: Retirement - Some items not showing up to heirloom  (Read 424 times)

Offline Rakaz

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Retirement - Some items not showing up to heirloom
« on: May 09, 2011, 11:53:37 pm »
Hello,

today when I went to retire I noticed that some of the items I own were not available to heirloom.  Example my bec de corbin wasn't available nor was the normal armor I wear.  I even sold one of my items and bought it back to see if it was available.  Not sure whats going on here.  I tried another browser too.  Also, I cleared all my cookies and everything, so it must just be a bug of some sort.

Thanks,
Rakaz

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
Re: Retirement - Some items not showing up to heirloom
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2011, 12:13:26 am »
You must be able to currently use the thing that you want to heirloom.

For example, since I have 9 Strength, when I retire I will be unable to heirloom anything that requires 10 or more STR. Additionally, since I don't have riding, I will be unable to heirloom any horse.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2011, 12:14:38 am by Tears_of_Destiny »
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Rakaz

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Retirement - Some items not showing up to heirloom
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2011, 12:47:33 am »
ah... that makes sense haha.   I went 12 str this round DOH thanks for the information :D