Author Topic: Load outs :D  (Read 338 times)

Offline Punked

• Knight
  • Renown: 31
  • Infamy: 29
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Load outs :D
« on: July 04, 2013, 05:02:16 pm »
+3
I know this suggestion would sound like alot like call of duty, but it would be a convenience to have load out that would be fully customizable through the c-rpg site.

Put this in to perspective, some people that have been playing for awhile most likely have accumulated gear, and people like me like to switch out gear according to a multiplier, its more of a hassle to fumble through my inventory to switch out like a x1 gear set or a x2 so on and so forth. lets say you are a two hander and you have a mw long sword and a mw studded war club as default gear, but u also have xbow proficiency and also have a mw xbow, mw steel bolts and a mw Langes messer and i want to play as a xbow, i would probably want to switch to lighter gear so i would be more agile and i would have to switch out my mw LS and mw Studded war club. gear sets would be nice :D

This isnt a needed suggestion, just a convenience.

Offline owens

• Earl
  • Renown: 436
  • Infamy: 389
  • cRPG Player
  • PK_BALLA
    • View Profile
    • Our Website
  • Faction: Persian Kittens
  • Game nicks: PK's nice guy
  • IRC nick: PK world tour pm to donate
Re: Load outs :D
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2013, 05:09:40 pm »
+1
^Been suggested before

Imo a loadout hotkey would be the best solution and probably the easiest

I think that this kind of thing might be difficult but a system like NW uses would be very possible.
PK is back

PK is a collection of elites from throughout modern and ancient history. Giants of Calradia individually, as a group these gods of combat shatter all expectations and ascend to a higher plain of victory that only a few have seen before.

Offline Punked

• Knight
  • Renown: 31
  • Infamy: 29
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Load outs :D
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2013, 05:15:00 pm »
+1
true, but in native they also had load outs, well in such a way. but was load out maybe they can incorporate it in to the website with some coding and make it personalized