Author Topic: Ban The Foresters (Arthur_Graywater and Lipere)  (Read 429 times)

Offline Jona

• Balancer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 376
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • OG Agi Whore
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: Jona, Siegafried
Ban The Foresters (Arthur_Graywater and Lipere)
« on: June 30, 2013, 06:08:59 am »
This is my first time requesting a ban, so hopefully this meets spec.

Anyways, I hopped on rageball and was playing a while, when all of a sudden I saw a kick poll for me. So i turned off quiet mode and asked why. Didn't get an answer and was kicked and lost my x4 or x5.  Then, I rejoined and asked why the heck i was kicked.  According to one of these forester guys (and "all present") I was noticeably hacking.  So I asked how so, and they said i was able to super jump.  So I then informed them that it can easily be done by hitting cntrl in midair, etc etc. I also told them that polling someone  for no reason is a bannable offense. But, since I am (usually) a nice guy and since they might be noobs, I wasn't gonna press any charges or anything. 

However, even after informing them of their error(s), and showing them that I was indeed NOT hacking (not even sure if that is possible) they submitted another kick poll on me, and for some reason (must have been the opposing team who was QQing at the time) it passed again, and I was kicked, losing my recently reacquired x5.

The only evidence I have here is the log of one of these guys submitting the 2nd kick poll.  There were 2 of these guys on at the time, and I couldn't remember if it was this same guy who submitted the poll both times or not.  I would assume no, since you cannot spam polls and this happened in a matter of minutes.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

And if it helps, this occurred approximately 11:50 EST.

"I'll have my lance aimed at Jona's knees and he'll jump up, run up my lance and kill me." -Dalfador

Offline Muki

• Earl
  • Renown: 455
  • Infamy: 78
  • cRPG Player
  • 偽善正義
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Exile
  • Game nicks: Muki
  • IRC nick: Muki, Muki39
Re: Ban The Foresters (Arthur_Graywater and Lipere)
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2013, 08:09:57 am »
After checking the logs, the first poll reason was for "hacking" second one was "Forester_Lipere,team,YOU HURT MY FEELINGS!"

Both given reasons are invalid; Please learn the mechanics of rageball before assuming it "hacks"

Forester_Lipere
Forester_Arthur_Graywater

Will both receive a 10 hr ban for poll abuse

Edit: here a guide
http://forum.meleegaming.com/guides/raegball%28rageball%29-guide/
« Last Edit: July 01, 2013, 09:32:54 am by Muki »

As a volunteer admin I clearly have no life and live only to eradicate all fun and enjoyment from the game. Your tears of rage are all the payment I need.
Yes I drew most of my avatars