Author Topic: Declaration of Neutrality in the coming wars. (NA)  (Read 5671 times)

Offline Tojo

• Earl
  • Renown: 490
  • Infamy: 84
  • cRPG Player
  • Long Live NA_1
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Krems, HoC, Acre, MB, HG, Beserks
  • Game nicks: _Tojo, Drew_Brees, Tijo
Re: Declaration of Neutrality in the coming wars. (NA)
« Reply #60 on: July 06, 2013, 03:40:10 am »
Reserved

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 268
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 06, 2013, 03:44:08 am »
+3
Lol. I'm thinking about down-voting people to start an FCC circle-jerk bandwagon fest like the Frisians do.

Say what you want. You gotta justify being a shitbag somehow.

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
« Reply #62 on: July 06, 2013, 04:48:52 am »
+4
I agree with you matey. Forums are no longer any fun. Not even worth posting lately.
Leader of BS

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
« Reply #63 on: July 06, 2013, 05:00:05 am »
+2
Ahh I guess we have different definitions of what winning entails if you think what you all have been doing on the forums is winning.

As a group you have made me miss smoothrich
Leader of BS

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
« Reply #64 on: July 06, 2013, 05:01:01 am »
+4
Nothing's ever fun unless FCC is winning.

I think it's safe to say we lose most propaganda wars...  but its usually entertaining. But usually each group has 2-3 guys who get active on the forums, you guys have a lot of people who all just spout the same stuff in the same way with the same gay jokes and it just got old fast. there is no back and forth arguing and bickering and there is zero chance of anyone ever convincing anyone else to see things their way, so there is really no point. I mean, maybe we could rally our members to swarm the forums and downvote all your posts while upvoting ours and calling everyone and everything gay... but even ignoring the fact that very few of us would be willing to do that... i dont think it would make things any better.

p.s. i miss smoothy-kun too.

Offline sdfjkln

• Knight
  • Renown: 77
  • Infamy: 22
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 06, 2013, 05:39:52 am »
+2
I think you pikachus should just swallow the thunderstones and evolve into your final forms = KFC = Kesh Fan Club

Offline Matey

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 06, 2013, 05:40:16 am »
+2
Anytime I came to diplomacy after the war with FCC, all that was said about my faction were outright lies, retarded hyperbole and robot semantics. I understand you guys want to propaganda, but I don't give a shit about your sperg, if I see you guys posting retarded shit I'm going to call you gay and poke holes in your arguments. Also I'll probably be caustic and sarcastic.

But nothing's gonna change unless you change the tone yourself, Frisia don't give two shits.

Edit: Also don't say we won't see things your way, I have conceded to both you and Gmno before when I was wrong.

I know it is hard since Kesh is always there with his crazy talk, i think it is just lame that most of your guys do the exact same thing and group all of FCC together as all being Kesh. I know we take some blame too since we cant keep Kesh from posting, but you guys all post too and say equally crazy things but with more of a 12 year old angle.

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
« Reply #67 on: July 06, 2013, 05:53:28 am »
Matey you have a very nice solution to making the forums more interesting: bitching about it for multiple pages and contributing nothing worth reading.

Very good. Hypocritical shitcunt.

Offline Matey

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 06, 2013, 06:05:11 am »
+7
Matey you have a very nice solution to making the forums more interesting: bitching about it for multiple pages and contributing nothing worth reading.

Very good. Hypocritical shitcunt.

Could you believe I used to think you, sandersson and havelle were pretty cool guys? These days I think frisia are the worst scumbags cRPG has ever known. I'm sure the real truth would put you all somewhere inbetween "cool guys" and "worst scumbags ever" but meh, such is how I see things after having the joy of being the target of so many shitposts. I do sympathize a bit though as many of our enemies are people who think poorly of us because of Kesh's shitposts. I like to think I am less biased though as I have based my opinion on the actions of many frisians as opposed to one well known shitposter!

plus... these are the worst the diplomacy forums have ever been and Kesh has been in every forum war... so you cant blame it all on him.

Offline Penguin

• Duke
  • Renown: 670
  • Infamy: 121
  • cRPG Player
  • JesusChrist
    • View Profile
  • Faction: [A]rrows Incoming!
  • Game nicks: [Y]Retreat!
« Reply #69 on: July 06, 2013, 06:18:26 am »
+12
Could you believe I used to think you, sandersson and havelle were pretty cool guys? These days I think frisia are the worst scumbags cRPG has ever known. I'm sure the real truth would put you all somewhere inbetween "cool guys" and "worst scumbags ever" but meh, such is how I see things after having the joy of being the target of so many shitposts. I do sympathize a bit though as many of our enemies are people who think poorly of us because of Kesh's shitposts. I like to think I am less biased though as I have based my opinion on the actions of many frisians as opposed to one well known shitposter!

plus... these are the worst the diplomacy forums have ever been and Kesh has been in every forum war... so you cant blame it all on him.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

And so ends the era of Frisia. His unfriending was too much for them and they spontaneuously combusted in a confetti of nerd rage and homo-erotic roleplay. Matey stood gallantly among his men, keyboard clutched to his chest. "We did it" he whispered.
"As you gaze upon the cross, and long for conformity to him, be not weary or fearful because you cannot express in words what you seek. Ask him to plant the cross in your heart. Believe in him, the crucified and now living one, to dwell within you, and breathe his own mind there."

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
« Reply #70 on: July 06, 2013, 06:18:51 am »
These days I think frisia are the worst scumbags cRPG has ever known.

You clearly know nothing about us if you think this is something we would read on the forums and be appalled and saddened to read.

Offline Relit

• Duke
  • Renown: 574
  • Infamy: 109
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Relit
« Reply #71 on: July 06, 2013, 06:35:42 am »
+13
You all make me sad. I'm going to keep doing the RP posts in hope that somebody actually gets some enjoyment out of this section of the forum.

Offline Kreczor

• Earl
  • Renown: 332
  • Infamy: 204
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: the qt crew
  • Game nicks: Kreczor_of_Chaos
  • IRC nick: Kreczor
« Reply #72 on: July 06, 2013, 06:47:23 am »
+4
i would like to take this time to declare neutrality on all of you

"kreczor looked at his computer and realized he made a grave mistake"

fuck it lets duke it out nerds
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Espwn

• Baron
  • Renown: 146
  • Infamy: 47
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Free Companies of Calradia (Bridgeburners)
  • Game nicks: Frodo_BRD, Samwise_the_Stouthearted
« Reply #73 on: July 06, 2013, 10:01:28 am »
+4
Drama levels were rising exponentially on page 5, but a sudden drop appeared on page 6. That's a damn shame.

Offline dynamike

• King
  • Renown: 1212
  • Infamy: 187
  • Let's be friends again?
    • View Profile
    • The Remnants Clan Website
  • Faction: Stratia
  • Game nicks: Remnant_dynamike
« Reply #74 on: July 06, 2013, 01:42:46 pm »
+3
I present to you: "the Kamikaze_Joerator"

It instantly turns any shitpost into a lovable RP story about stuff that is going on in his world.

It's like Morgan Freeman narrating the forums, but funnier. Only way to save diplomacy.
For while the fire in the heart of a single Remnant still burns... can Stratia truly have fallen?