Author Topic: Retrieving thrown weapons. (Never mind they're retrievable with the proper WPF)  (Read 322 times)

Offline Player_01

• Knight
  • Renown: 77
  • Infamy: 27
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Balls deep!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Former Union Knight (FUK)
  • Game nicks: Emperor_Loki, FUK_Loki_STF, Roseash
  • IRC nick: Player_01
Some might consider this post lobbying for throwers and or throwing hybrids, not entirely true. Though I used to rock a thrower, and I decided to roll with it once more after the patch.

The first thing I noticed was the lowered amount of projectiles and the new slot system, both we're amazing additions. It made me decide between what I wanted to take with me, you really have to either sacrifice damage or projectile count which I personally thought was really awesome. Some people consider it just another nerf/limitation, but it makes you really have to think about how you're going to fight.

After I got off of the site, picked three stacks of javelins and a langes messer. I immediately noticed the inability to retrieve my thrown projectiles that hit the ground/wall, I felt that with the ammunition count nerf that we would surely be able to still scour the field for our opponents missed shots. (Or your own!) I personally feel that being unable to retrieve projectiles is far too harsh on top of this new slot system and ammo nerf. I would appreciate it if the developers reconsidered re-implementing it. I'm not asking for a super buff to damage or more ammunition, just a little versatility.

tl;dr: I like the slot system, want to be able to retrieve projectiles in compensation for lower ammo count.

Edit: It appears i'm a dumbass and didn't pump enough WPF until now, I had to search the forums to find that it takes 14 wpf per PT to retrieve thrown weapons and have decent accuracy.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2011, 11:06:43 am by Kneegrow »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login