Author Topic: Give Redgar a STRONG TALKING TO PLEASE  (Read 570 times)

Offline kasMVC

• Duke
  • Renown: 608
  • Infamy: 163
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Give Redgar a STRONG TALKING TO PLEASE
« on: June 17, 2013, 10:55:10 pm »
Redgar changed the map to port assault on NA2. Please tell him to stop being a bad boy. I have the screen shot but I'm sure he'll post in this thread and say he did it and that people voted for it so it's ok. However, I just want to see if it's against the rules to change the map to a non siege map.

This is after he changed map before to some other siege map. STOP POLLING SO MUCH DAM YOU.

Edit: We are now playing a blank map that is also not for siege Changed by smegmar

Edit: visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Edit 5: HoC just because everyone talks shit on you doesn't mean you have to become trolls to deal with it. It's a lame cop out.

Offline kasMVC

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Give Redgar a STRONG TALKING TO PLEASE
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2013, 11:02:53 pm »
Here's red death leeching for extra cookies. He's the one running away from me.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline kasMVC

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2013, 11:08:19 pm »
Here's smegmar changing the map to something else. Fingers crossed that it's a siege map!

Offline kasMVC

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2013, 11:21:52 pm »
Final note:

The polling from HoC seems to have stopped after I had to do this unpleasant business with the ban thread. I don't like ban threading but when people fuck with siege that's just a low blow. If you're really trolls take it to na1, any pussy can be a brave internet troll with no admins. I'm not looking for a ban just an official admin proclamation that I can take to na2 so people don't tell me to put poop in my butt.

Offline raccoonlord

• Baron
  • Renown: 132
  • Infamy: 25
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • HoC_Raccoon
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HoC
  • Game nicks: HoC_Funesti_Equites, HoC_HeavyHitter_Monty, AND MANY MORE!!!
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2013, 11:50:29 pm »
qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq

Offline Little Lord Lollipop

• Duke
  • Renown: 582
  • Infamy: 49
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Always Take The Shot
  • Game nicks: Frumpty_Dumpty_ATTS
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2013, 12:59:21 am »
Want to know how this problem could be fixed? UPDATE THE NA SIEGE MAP ROTATION. Half the maps were seemingly designed by downs riddled toddlers. Lets go over a few.... gates openable from the outside, ladders only climbable by repeatedly jumping, flags outside of the castle etc... These issues and more cause most of the poll spam.

As much as I shit talk HoC for being bad (ATTS #1 worst NA though) they do help keep siege alive. Anyways the root of the problem is a shitty rotation and a lack of attention by the devs, not map polls.
Dear Little Lord Lollipop
You have received a warning for being a total twat.
Best Regards,
The cRPG Forum Team

Offline Spanish

• Earl
  • Renown: 386
  • Infamy: 106
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • 2h Cav Star of the year award winner.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The official Drama Llama of Knights_Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller_Spaniard, BowPersona, Span
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2013, 10:35:17 am »
Dumpty has the right of it, in the fact that the siege rotation often switches to a couple of broken maps. Due to the lack of admins on siege when this happens and the server is actually populated it kills the server. So we leave map polls on which allows the server to stay alive when an admin is not present. Sadly this does allow for people to abuse the poll system when admins are not present. People placing polls to change maps should only be done when the map is broken or ends up just being a plain field map with a flag placed on it. Otherwise if the map works its a good map and should be played.

I'm not quite sure that polling for a conquest map is something people shouldn't be allowed to do. I would assume it is since the Devs did remove them from siege rotation. In any case this isnt  poll abusing however just in general warning to everybody. Do not spam polls it makes the servers less enjoyable for everybody and use some common sense ppl
My horse is named pebbles and we like to try.