Author Topic: What was wrong with my thread?  (Read 453 times)

Offline theprojectnemesis

• Noble
  • Renown: 22
  • Infamy: 7
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
What was wrong with my thread?
« on: June 10, 2013, 09:43:47 pm »
''I have to close this thread because the amount of stupid has exceeded the monthly threshold''. I'm sorry but the forums and especially the ban threads are here for us to debate. I know you are very high-ranked cmp, but what do you have anything to do with closing the thread. If you wanted to say something, just add a reply, it was a good debate with lots of good points or did you just wanted to close the thread so that other good points couldn't be added to realize how cRPG rules endorsement is wrong. May I remember everyone here that I left EU_2 BY MYSELF after I noticed that the tk spree started to really affect other players and that I received the associated ban from a EU admin (2 days). It could have been more, I agree, but a permaban, really?

Also, Mr.Shine, I have to say you said one of the dumbest things I ever heard in cRPG. Allers got permabanned but he came back with another key, so then he could play again. So if I follow your logic, I would just have to buy another key, call myself lord_armagedon with a big ''L'' and my ban history would be clean cause you couldn't assume that it would have been me right? You know that buying another key doesn't help cRPG, it helps mount and blade itself.

As I said before, the only reason Canary permabanned me is because I already have been permabanned, and as I already said like 5 times, that last permaban is questionnable since people get in arguments all day, it's just plain typical cRPG.

Offline cmp

• M:BG Developer
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 2052
  • Infamy: 569
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: cmp
Re: What was wrong with my thread?
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2013, 09:45:43 pm »
Hint: don't reopen closed threads.