Author Topic: The Best And Most (Im)Practical Suggestion Ever Brought to Strategus  (Read 228 times)

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
I've got a plan to make this the best roleplaying game that has ever existed, folks.

You know how there are all those hundreds of AFK Strategus players in no faction sitting on river banks, mountain cliffs, and inside (or directly outside) your fiefs? Wouldn't you like to get rid of them?

Well here is the plan:

We take all of those players, push them into the northern tundras of the map, and force them into a faction named "The Others" (thats right Game of Thrones fans, thats right, you see where I'm going with this). Then, we assign them an AI that makes them attack every trade party, army, town, castle, and village starting in the north, and moving south. As they win battles and move south, the terrain turns into tundra over the areas they conquer.

In every battle they fight, when they get a kill that ticket will turn into an Other ticket in 45 seconds time if the corpse is not burned with a Masterwork Torch. Any player that loses a battle against The Others is immediately absorbed into The Others. All tundra terrain is covered in a fog of war that totally occludes the sight of non-Others.

Once all of this is prepared, sit back and have fun.

Well, get cracking on it, Dev Team. I expect to see this released on the coming Halloween as a celebratory event.