Author Topic: Decrease or even better remove the chance of knockdown of 1h blunt weapons  (Read 2481 times)

Offline Memento_Mori

• Count
  • Renown: 187
  • Infamy: 32
  • cRPG Player
  • I use these forums to hook up with hot ladies
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Memento_Mori, Sengo_Muramasa, Born_Of_Osiris,
AH. Knockdown lolstabs would be a hoot. I don't know why more people don't use the goat-tag. Fast, long, can lolstob, knockdown, etc.

had to check the shop it does pierce on stabs ! :( no lolstab knockdowns lol

and if I had to make a guess as to why it's not used that often it'd be because of it's low-low base dmg, even lower than the warclub means that a high cut weapon will out do it (if you're not a wimp and have like 6-7ps) the majority of the time in damage as well as having the bonuses the cut weapon may have (faster speed, shield breaking, more damage on stab, length, less weight)

Offline Phew

• Marshall
  • Renown: 775
  • Infamy: 132
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Phew_XVI
and if I had to make a guess as to why it's not used that often it'd be because of it's low-low base dmg, even lower than the warclub means that a high cut weapon will out do it (if you're not a wimp and have like 6-7ps) the majority of the time in damage as well as having the bonuses the cut weapon may have (faster speed, shield breaking, more damage on stab, length, less weight)

+3 Goat-tags kill me in 3 swings, just like +3 longswords. And they are way longer and have knockdown. I think it's just the ugly model that deters people.

Offline Malaclypse

• King
  • Renown: 1299
  • Infamy: 146
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni.
    • View Profile
The stab on it can't knockdown, it's pierce. Probably the most fun/unique 1h out there though. 117 reach base right swings.
You think you're pretty smart with your dago mustache and your greasy hair.

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Yeah goedendag + shield is really really weird, no wonder the flemish invented it.

(click to show/hide)

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
...and the baseball bat is one of the worst 2h with knockdown
I know right.

Yet it's clearly the military hammer that is the "op" one.

Some people are so biased it hurts.
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia