Author Topic: Don't jump too fast on a decision  (Read 306 times)

Offline theprojectnemesis

• Noble
  • Renown: 22
  • Infamy: 7
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Don't jump too fast on a decision
« on: June 09, 2013, 10:06:19 pm »
So I guess you just need to insert a small little text full of stupid retarded things that never happened with a few screens here and there and you can get someone permantly banned. At first, I wasn't going to contest my ban but as the days past I went back to check things up and realize what a full load of shit it actually was. First of all, the thread itself: kulin_ban saying: ''I have personally witnessed him do this at least 10 times over a long period of time''. Bullshit, I only went to EU_2 a few days ago for about 15 mins and like 5 months ago. And there he continues: ''This player does nothing but trouble every time I see him (on EU2 siege)''. As I said, I never go to EU, this guy just went full retard. I know I tked alot that day, it was wrong and I got banned on EU for it, but here comes Canary: ''Has moved past the essay stage, onto complete global saturation ban. You blew it.'' Are you really doing this cause it's the right thing to do or because I killed one of your buddies in the process? ''I'm calling my friend, hes an admin.'' How often will you hear that in any mods or games that has adminship? Theres plenty of people that have a few bans on their list as I do, but nobody gives a shit...1 day ban for punching someone after the countdown had stopped in DTV (You went a bit hard on that one Desire, but hey I forgave you). See I don't have any problems with admins doing their job, but perma banning me because you felt like it is kinda wrong. ''You moved past the essay stage'' What was I permabanned for by desire already? For insulting someone because he was playing cRPG all day when he had 2 young children at home, told him too harshly, wasn't my business, went on to the next thing, got unbanned. I don't think ive come to the saturation point, most of my previous bans are for stuff no one cares about, doesn't change anything for anyone. I'm not a trouble maker, some people will tell you other wise, some will tell you the complete opposite, but hey people like you or they don't. Sure I can sound ''mean'' or a ''QQer'' or a ''mad kid'' to some people, but I just like to point out my opinion, challenge other people's opinion, challenge the game mechanics and how people play. If you don't want to hear it, close your ears you know. I just don't know how you came to the idea that it was over for me. It's not because the people that don't like me have more importance to the admins that it makes their opinion worth more than the one of the people I play with the most in DTV. You can keep me perma banned on EU, I can deal with it, have no interest with it and I understand people over there don't want to see me again. But I think it would be fair to review your first thoughts that might have come to fast up your head that made you take that decision over NA. 

And also, wtf has SMOOTHRICH to do with any decision taking, he lost his adminship for things like leeching and griefing but there he comes like an hour before an admin writes anything on the forums about my case, knowing my actual main when only a few people did and saying stuff like:`'' You're gonna get banned, haha my old friend, blablabla'' and then openly admits after I told him that why would he come troll me after my ban when he actually got banned himself and got his adminship removed: ''I would do that griefing that got me banned again if I could''. This guy clearly shows he never understood anything but hey, guess what, he's still in the circle of the admins, talking with them on TS or whatever and taking part in a global banning decision. I mean what are you trying to show? Who are you to decide that he shouldn't be allowed to play this anymore?

Offline Muki

• Earl
  • Renown: 455
  • Infamy: 78
  • cRPG Player
  • 偽善正義
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Exile
  • Game nicks: Muki
  • IRC nick: Muki, Muki39
Re: Don't jump too fast on a decision
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2013, 10:43:13 pm »
Locking thread, Anyone who wishes to comment please post in his Global unban request

Redirect
http://forum.meleegaming.com/global/what%27s-with-all-these-admins-jumping-so-fast-on-false-facts/new/#new
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

As a volunteer admin I clearly have no life and live only to eradicate all fun and enjoyment from the game. Your tears of rage are all the payment I need.
Yes I drew most of my avatars